The Student Room Group

AQA Human Biology HBIO4 [ 08/06/15 ]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by snikutsmullac
Ooh yeah I wrote about respiration too I forgot! Sounds like we've both wrote killer essays :P

I did it first because it was worth the most marks but I timed myself so I didn't spend any longer than 45 minutes on it, I kind of regret doing it that way though because the written questions were so much easier than I was expecting!

I said that they outcompeted the commensal (good) bacteria on the foot for nutrients and because those bacteria were no longer there the skin couldnt stay strong and supple... xD

Yeah I said it was because they outcompeted the commensal bacteria too ^^
Essentially the same except I didn't mention glycolysis, but it was only a two mark question so what else I put must have been enough!

I wrote the same thing without glycolysis, about how the heart is a muscle and it needs ATP ect.
Original post by infinitytheory
Yeah I said it was because they outcompeted the commensal bacteria too ^^

Original post by infinitytheory
I wrote the same thing without glycolysis, about how the heart is a muscle and it needs ATP ect.

Woo! We're all gonna do well, was such a good paper!
Woo! We're all gonna do well, was such a good paper!

yeaaaahh :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 44
Somehow I got full UMS for both papers and therefore an A* :colondollar:
How did everyone else do?
Original post by KimCrow
Somehow I got full UMS for both papers and therefore an A* :colondollar:
How did everyone else do?

81/120 in Unit 4, which was a C... I was really disappointed with that, I thought I'd do better.

111/120 in Unit 5, which was obviously an A.

I got a B overall, so I'm happy :smile: and I got an A* and an A in my two other subjects so it's all good!

Well done to you smarty pants! :biggrin:
Hi there i was just wondering, whether you had the mark scheme to this paper, or the actual paper itself

Many thanks.
Reply 47
Hi guys. does anyone have the paper for June 2015 human biology aqa. Many thanks
Reply 48
[QUOTE="pinkpanther101;62068037"]Hi there i was just wondering, whether you had the mark scheme to this paper, or the actual paper itself

Many thanks.[/QUOTE

Please let me know if you find it.
Reply 49
Can someone tell me what topics came up overall as my mock is next week thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending