The Student Room Group

Aston Uni Grades

I've firmed Aston Uni for Business and Management. My offer is ABB, just wondered after this week my a levels really aren't going well, if I don't get these grades will I get an offer? How lenient are their grades? I know how popular the subject is, just really don't want to go anywhere except Aston.
Original post by ally/
I've firmed Aston Uni for Business and Management. My offer is ABB, just wondered after this week my a levels really aren't going well, if I don't get these grades will I get an offer? How lenient are their grades? I know how popular the subject is, just really don't want to go anywhere except Aston.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3387419
You may be able to get in with BBB as i have heard if you firm Aston they are a bit lenient with grades.
The post Carnationlilyrose linked to is a fantastic summary of everything i could tell you as the TSR rep for Aston. Unfortunately there are too many variables in play to be able to guess at whether you get made an offer or not e.g: Number of applicants, whether we were your firm choice, course funding, staff available to teach said course and so on.

However from personal experience before working for the university i did my undergraduate here. With a requirement of ABB for the Psychology and Sociology course, i picked up a BBB on results day, but was still offered a place after making Aston my firm choice. So it is completely possible, good luck and hope you join us in October. :smile:

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending