The Student Room Group

Medical schools

I have GCSE: 9999998885
UCAT : 2740 B2
A levels : A* A A
I have decided upon SGUL, QMUL, Kent and Medway and Plymouth.
Does anyone have any last min unis that i would have better chances to get into. ( To replace a uni basically)
Original post by kyrie2
I have GCSE: 9999998885
UCAT : 2740 B2
A levels : A* A A
I have decided upon SGUL, QMUL, Kent and Medway and Plymouth.
Does anyone have any last min unis that i would have better chances to get into. ( To replace a uni basically)

qmul may be a bit risky as you are only10 points above last year's cutoff. for kmms, do you know your school's average attainment? what is your grade 5 in and what subject is your A* in?
Reply 2
Original post by reubenn05
qmul may be a bit risky as you are only10 points above last year's cutoff. for kmms, do you know your school's average attainment? what is your grade 5 in and what subject is your A*

Do you have an alternative to qmul?

KMMS - my school is 78. I have 88 ( I think)
Spanish is the grade 5.
A* in Maths unfortunately
Original post by kyrie2
Do you have an alternative to qmul?

KMMS - my school is 78. I have 88 ( I think)
Spanish is the grade 5.
A* in Maths unfortunately

if you think you could end up with an A* in bio or chem in the real a level then aston, as aston do not look at predicted grades. otherwise, aru or liverpool.
Reply 4
if you think you could end up with an A* in bio or chem in the real a level then aston, as aston do not look at predicted grades. otherwise, aru or liverpool.

Wait could i apply to aston without the A* in Bio or chemistry
Reply 5
Yes i do believe I could end up with this but are you certain about this ( the fact that they do not look at predicted)

Original post by kyrie2
Wait could i apply to aston without the A* in Bio or chemistry
Original post by kyrie2
Yes i do believe I could end up with this but are you certain about this ( the fact that they do not look at predicted)

i'm pretty sure, as someone emailed them and they said they do not look at predicted grades, but you could email to confirm as well
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 7
i'm pretty sure, as someone emailed them and they said they do not look at predicted grades, but you could email to confirm as well

Okay I will because their post interview percentages are really good and i would like to apply to them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending