The Student Room Group
Reply 1
same here!
unit one, what did u do for the last experiment?
Reply 2
I think unit 2 was quite Tricky
Reply 3
Same here join this post to view and share answers

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7390331#post7390331
studyboy, I did only Unit 1.

I thought the first question of Unit 1 and the Gardner question were weird... that was it.
Reply 5
Man I found Unit 2 crap. What the heck was the answer to that question about how to vary the voltage of the fixed resister from 0 - 6 V and the question before that where they asked you to find out the pd across the resistor, which resistor were they talking about? Damn. This paper was the worst ever. I did really good in my maths which really got my spirits up and then this happens. Damn.
Reply 6
sphixter
Man I found Unit 2 crap. What the heck was the answer to that question about how to vary the voltage of the fixed resister from 0 - 6 V and the question before that where they asked you to find out the pd across the resistor, which resistor were they talking about? Damn. This paper was the worst ever. I did really good in my maths which really got my spirits up and then this happens. Damn.

yea man i neva knew which resistor they were talking about i assumed it was for the variable resistor.
Reply 7
i thought unit 1 was very tough compared to unit 3 which was very straight forward this year

Latest