The Student Room Group

Primary School Work Experience

I'm starting work experience at a primary school next week, and on the risk assessment I was given the dress code is described as 'smart/casual office type clothing - no jeans or trainers'. I got in touch with the head teacher this week and she said they're going out on a walk or day trip to a nearby forest on Monday, so wear outdoor clothing and bring a packed lunch. What should I wear & what should I bring my packed lunch in?
Original post by SweetStarlight14
I'm starting work experience at a primary school next week, and on the risk assessment I was given the dress code is described as 'smart/casual office type clothing - no jeans or trainers'. I got in touch with the head teacher this week and she said they're going out on a walk or day trip to a nearby forest on Monday, so wear outdoor clothing and bring a packed lunch. What should I wear & what should I bring my packed lunch in?

Wear outdoor clothes just for the trip and put your packed lunch in a waterproof bag:smile:
Black pumps/canvas or wellies and maybe a polo shirt, jacket and trousers or black leggings as it's not really cold outside. Your lunch is your choice but if you're going to be eating outside I would suggest something that isn't messy such as a sandwich. If it is a healthy eating school then you have to think of the children and font take anything they aren't allowed such as sweets, chocolates and crips. Fruit and a bottle of water should be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending