Scroll to see replies

mynameiscal
Hi people

hello :hugs:
icantthinkofacoolusername
Meh.

Lots to do.

None of which I can be arsed with.

Library got boring fast. So now, I have lots of books at home. :biggrin: They make good doorstoppers and coasters. If I pile enough around me, I can pretend I'm a wise scholar. :rolleyes:
Crimson Black
Library got boring fast. So now, I have lots of books at home. :biggrin: They make good doorstoppers and coasters. If I pile enough around me, I can pretend I'm a wise scholar. :rolleyes:

I writing an essay atm :frown:
I think you should all take note of my post count

:smile:
Reply 3984
Afternoon All
Assos
Afternoon All

Afternoon... did you ever do that thread chat thing?
Reply 3986
Triplet1
Afternoon... did you ever do that thread chat thing?

lol, I've setup an IRC channel (chat room), but it's not a thread in chat it's completely separate from TSR in reality. You can get to it via this linky, choose a nickname then hitting connect now or if you have an IRC client waffle.ix.eu.dal.net and #singlesoc
Assos
lol, I've setup an IRC channel (chat room), but it's not a thread in chat it's completely separate from TSR in reality. You can get to it via this linky, choose a nickname then hitting connect now or if you have an IRC client waffle.ix.eu.dal.net and #singlesoc

afrgbles, damned school, javascript doesn't install properly. time to download mIRC.

EDIT: smegging filters, i can't get to any IRC clients, and the ones that work timeout while connecting :frown:
Reply 3988
olileauk
afrgbles, damned school, javascript doesn't install properly. time to download mIRC.

EDIT: smegging filters, i can't get to any IRC clients, and the ones that work timeout while connecting :frown:

lol, at least they are filtering what they should be for a change :wink:
Triplet....

1234 Let me hear you scream if you want some more:p:
afternoon all
Reply 3991
hey lucy
hello :smile:
Hey there. :smile:
the_elusive_musician
Hey there. :smile:

hello :biggrin:
Reply 3995
I have read so much. I think my head is going to implode.

Now I must get back to reading.
Hi all.
Reply 3996
Hey Dann
Dann
I have read so much. I think my head is going to implode.

Now I must get back to reading.
Hi all.

Hey :hugs:
afternoon, all.
Reply 3999
olileauk
afternoon, all.

hey Oli, how was computing?

Latest