The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9420
Assos
hehe, at college I have a couple of really good friends and that's the way I like it. I CBA with being "mates" with everyone, but not having any "true" friends.

CBA?

Daniel, I'm the same. I don't have a lot of friends. I have a few special friends who I hold really close and hang on for dear life :love: Other than that most people I'm friendly with but not necessarily as close to. :smile:
Reply 9421
lodzinski
right im off now to end my flying visit - knackered tonight - goodnight one and all :hugs: :hugs:

goodnight :hugs:
Reply 9422
lodzinski
right im off now to end my flying visit - knackered tonight - goodnight one and all :hugs: :hugs:

goodnight! :hugs:
Reply 9423
Lucia.
CBA?

Daniel, I'm the same. I don't have a lot of friends. I have a few special friends who I hold really close and hang on for dear life :love: Other than that most people I'm friendly with but not necessarily as close to. :smile:

Can't Be Arsed :smile:

:hugs:
Reply 9424
lodzinski

buenos noches :hugs:
Reply 9425
right, im gonna go for a quick bath. be back on soon!
Well, I'm a little bit late, but 10,000 posts means the thread gets locked. You are, of course, free to create a third soc thread :smile:

Latest