The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mynameiscal
Thanks so much triplet, you made it so that on UserCP, I can now click "last" instead of a teeny number! I was struggling to coordinate myself when clicking a "1"

You really need to get out more. :p:
I got the 100th post :proud:
Triplet1
i dont understand?

how can you click last :confused: :redface:

To go to the last page, it says "last", and when the thread is fairly new, you have to click on a number to get to the last page
whoops doh i'm supposed to make dinner for family and bf tonight
:damnmate:
nice to meet you all :smile:
;grouphugs;
see you again
X
mynameiscal
To go to the last page, it says "last", and when the thread is fairly new, you have to click on a number to get to the last page

ah ok. :biggrin:

:proud:
Triplet1
I got the 100th post :proud:

i saw that
:yy:
Reply 106
kemiandtheboy
whoops doh i'm supposed to make dinner for family and bf tonight
:damnmate:
nice to meet you all :smile:
;grouphugs;
see you again
X

Bye *waves*
kemiandtheboy
i saw that
:yy:

yay someone noticed!!! :proud:

Ok i'm going

byeee

:hugs:
Reply 108
BYe triplet
Reply 109
just for future reference later - who else has no social life and is spending the evening with a drink, food, tv and tsr?
I have to admit I'm going out tonight!
Reply 111
recneps
just for future reference later - who else has no social life and is spending the evening with a drink, food, tv and tsr?

Um, me. But who would want to have a social life in this weather? :p:
Reply 112
recneps

unfortunatly I can't do tv and tsr simultaneously but yeah otherwise
Reply 113
Holly-AT

It's only about a month until the next club cammy if he has one after prelims woop!
Reply 114
recneps

meee!!! although I was out yesterday :smile:
Reply 115
Holly-AT

It's been sunny here all day :p:

Ah well... as long as you're here and drunk it should be a fun conversation!
recneps

I'm making dinner right now for me and the sole housemate left in the house (others have gone home), and I might be going to the cinema later to watch Smoking Aces or whatever's on... depends on whether the sole housemate wants to come.
Reply 117
lucyb-90
It's only about a month until the next club cammy if he has one after prelims woop!

Great, it's like an illegal drugs barren. Even if Grace doesn't want to go, why don't you get her to 'sort you out'?
Reply 118
Holly-AT
Great, it's like an illegal drugs barren. Even if Grace doesn't want to go, why don't you get her to 'sort you out'?

I'm not really up to taking class a/b drugs anytime soon though holly so you're on your own if she doesn't come
Reply 119
Crimson Black
I'm making dinner right now for me and the sole housemate left in the house (others have gone home), and I might be going to the cinema later to watch Smoking Aces or whatever's on... depends on whether the sole housemate wants to come.

I've just cooked myself steak and chips, with chocolate soufflés to follow later

Latest