The Student Room Group

Ladies, what would you do if your parter told you he lost his virginity to a hooker?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
I'd wonder what I was doing with such a massive loser.

Original post by DeadGirlsDance
It is when your ******** is as big as mine. 10 penises was the only way it could be filled.

Original post by donutaud15
I'll be pretty shock

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Candycarly
Tell him he's a **** and laugh it off, he will be more embarrassed than you!

Original post by carrotstar
I don't think I'd believe him considering the background he's from and that he didn't have a clue what to do with me to start with :giggle:

Actually who the hell am I kidding, you're right, nobody wants a guy who has does something like that.

Well, I know what I've got to do now, I should done it a long time before losing my V card.

This is a good website btw
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What if they are still a virgin? :emo:

Basically what is worse. Virgin or hooker sex?
Aw are you a virgin?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Aw are you a virgin?

Yes :sigh:

I don't want women to go "awww" at me. I want them to want me to **** them :frown: But they don't want me to **** them :sad:
What if they are still a virgin? :emo:

Basically what is worse. Virgin or hooker sex?
Aw are you a virgin?

Edit: if you are I didn't mean for that to sound like a kid a playground taking the mic, I actually think that's pretty nice tbh. Most guys want to get it over and done with asap, with any willing participant who happens to be close by
Yes :sigh:

I don't want women to go "awww" at me. I want them to want me to **** them :frown: But they don't want me to **** them :sad:

Awww
Original post by Maid Marian
Awww

Don't make me bring out the bunny suicides :rant:
Reply 26
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
Same, I had ten black men do me up the bum once, but I'm not that girl anymore. I wish people didn't judge me for my past.

Oh yes I remember, you are that girl in Black Attack Gang Bang.
That's not so bad anyway. I like to order hookers to my hotel room and then behead them.
Aw are you a virgin?

Original post by Maid Marian
Awww

y'no "aww" is precisely the thing that you don't want to hear :tongue: i think even ridicule would be preferable

Edit: if you are I didn't mean for that to sound like a kid a playground taking the mic, I actually think that's pretty nice tbh. Most guys want to get it over and done with asap, with any willing participant who happens to be close by

Ye I know .

It's more that I wasn't able to do it with any willing participant in that there wasn't any :P

It;s probbaly down to things like my social skills as well but I have not had any luck with anyone. I'm completely missing out on this aspect of life :frown: I can remember panicking about turning 22 and still a virgin, well I;m going to be 23 in three and a bit months. I'm such a looser, I could have been having sex with attractive young women in those last five years.I'm goign to regret those years all the way to my death bed :/
Original post by Longshot700
Actually who the hell am I kidding, you're right, nobody wants a guy who has does something like that.

Well, I know what I've got to do now, I should done it a long time before losing my V card.

I didn't say I wouldn't want him, just that I'll be pretty shock. I'm basing this from my partner's attitude towards sex. If it was my ex I probably say 'so?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I'd wonder what I was doing with such a massive loser.

Maybe it is because you are a loser!

There, I thought of a response.

Are you saying your BF ociali said he ****ed a hooker this isn't some hypotheses?
Maybe it is because you are a loser!

There, I thought of a response.

I probably wouldn't have bothered.
Original post by Paladian
Are you saying your BF ociali said he ****ed a hooker this isn't some hypotheses?

For f*cks sake, I'm the guy. I lost it ages ago and I'm just wondering what my future girl/ wife is gonna say if i ever tell her this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Oh yes I remember, you are that girl in Black Attack Gang Bang.

:ninja:
For f*cks sake, I'm the guy. I lost it ages ago and I'm just wondering what my future girl/ wife is gonna say if i ever tell her this.

LoL soz *slapped wrist* so your the guy who slept with my mum.

Quick Reply

Latest