The Student Room Group

Am I still a virgin?

I had dry sex with another guy (sex with clothes on) however he was naked from the waist below and I had really thin tights and a skirt on. He penetrated me through my tights (which were really thin) with his naked penis and I could feel his penis penetrate me and be inside me, however, I wasn't naked because I was wearing a skirt and tights. My cervix hurt a bit afterwards too. Would I still be classified as a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yh my broski 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I had dry sex with another guy (sex with clothes on) however he was naked from the waist below and I had really thin tights and a skirt on. He penetrated me through my tights (which were really thin) with his naked penis and I could feel his penis penetrate me and be inside me, however, I wasn't naked because I was wearing a skirt and tights. My cervix hurt a bit afterwards too. Would I still be classified as a virgin?

what kind of sex is that? sex with clothes on? OH MY DAYS LOL 🤣🤣
Reply 3
Original post by jporter896
what kind of sex is that? sex with clothes on? OH MY DAYS LOL 🤣🤣

I wanted to see what it felt like before getting fully undressed lololol, so am I still a virgin?
Reply 4
I wanted to see what it felt like before getting fully undressed lololol, so am I still a virgin?

from my pov... yes... but it doesnt really matter if youre virgin or not. no need to rush to lose virginity. i lost mine when i was 15 and thinking about it now, it was rlly crap way to lose virginity
I'd be less concerned about whether or not you're a virgin (opinions will differ) and more concerned about the fact that that is in no way safe sex. Next time it would be a much better idea to get undressed but actually use protection.
Reply 6
Original post by Crazy Jamie
I'd be less concerned about whether or not you're a virgin (opinions will differ) and more concerned about the fact that that is in no way safe sex. Next time it would be a much better idea to get undressed but actually use protection.

How was it unsafe? I was still dressed
Reply 7
Original post by Crazy Jamie

true and make sure the person youre having sex with doesnt have any STI or STD
Reply 8

you can still get diseases from sex such as herpes, std and STI or HIV. Not really good with the knowledge about those but i heard that they can be very dangerous.
Sooo... His penis reached your cervix despite having to push tights up there as well, or did he break the tights.???
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by ageshallnot
Sooo... His penis reached your cervix despite having to push tights up there as well, or did he break the tights.???

No he pushed the tights but the tights are very thin and flexible

did you take plan b pill? better to be safe.

The only thing that matters is what was between his penis and your vagina. You know what you were wearing and we don't, but the way you talk about how thin and flexible these tights were I very much doubt that they would prevent bodily fluids passing through them. Next time get rid of the clothes (usually much better with them off anyway) and use a condom.

Assuming that this happened as described, then no, you are not a virgin by any normal definition of the term.
OK this is definitely a troll fetish because I see this exact thread at least once a month on here.
Original post by sorcerer of old
ok this is definitely a troll fetish because i see this exact thread at least once a month on here.

really? Lmao
Original post by jporter896
really? Lmao

Yep, always a thread about a chick getting dry humped through tights. I suspect the tights is a main part of the fetish and it's probably a bloke writing it as well, with one hand typing and the other hand..you know...
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Yep, always a thread about a chick getting dry humped through tights. I suspect the tights is a main part of the fetish and it's probably a bloke writing it as well, with one hand typing and the other hand..you know...

OMG GROSSSSSSSS. PLEASE TELL ME YOURE JOKING. WHAT A PERV. DEAD NOW LOLOLOLOL. one of the werid fetish i just found out today.
If anyone wants proof of at least 2 more threads of the same thing, here you go:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7283983
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6977193

There have definitely been loads more but TSR's search function is absolutely crap and doesn't work well anymore.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
If anyone wants proof of at least 2 more threads of the same thing, here you go:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7283983
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6977193

There have definitely been loads more but TSR's search function is absolutely crap and doesn't work well anymore.

OMG what a weirdo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending