The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Heeeeeeeelp

Hey everybody, I'm going to Chester to study Spanish and business, I want to know what equipment I might need to buy, also how to organise my folders and also can anybody give me an example of a timetable when you are combining two courses? Thank you xx
Reply 1
The timetables for different courses at Chester really do vary and you won't know your timetable for sure until you start in September. I know mine changes every single week but there is some consistency in other peoples and a friend of mine who is doing a combined degree has the same timetable every week. Everyone at Chester has Wednesday afternoon off and the majority have the whole day off, which i think you would.

Hope this helps in some way.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by charl2
The timetables for different courses at Chester really do vary and you won't know your timetable for sure until you start in September. I know mine changes every single week but there is some consistency in other peoples and a friend of mine who is doing a combined degree has the same timetable every week. Everyone at Chester has Wednesday afternoon off and the majority have the whole day off, which i think you would.

Hope this helps in some way.

Thank you so much' that was so helpful xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending