The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Uni of Chester PA studies January 2024

Hi, i’m starting PA studies at Chester in Jan 2024 and I am starting to worry about finding accommodation that will accept January intake. Does anyone know what people in this situation normally do?

Original post by Isobel.jade
Hi, i’m starting PA studies at Chester in Jan 2024 and I am starting to worry about finding accommodation that will accept January intake. Does anyone know what people in this situation normally do?

Hi @Isobel.jade

We'd recommend reaching out to our accommodation team - [email protected]. Please bare in mind that response times may be delayed at the moment as the team are very busy making accommodation offers to our new September 2023 undergraduate students.

We'd also recommend looking into private sector accommodation. There are various companies in Chester and you can find more information here - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/student-accommodation/private-sector-accommodation and here https://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/residents/housing/private-rented-sector/private-landlords/landlords-and-letting-agents-providing-student-accommodation

We hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2

hi, i’m also starting PA studies in january 2024, chester just mentioned to reach out to accommodations and maybe look into private sector so that’s the best option

if you’re still looking, feel free to drop a message as i’m also looking into house shares
Reply 3
Original post by tay3sl3
hi, i’m also starting PA studies in january 2024, chester just mentioned to reach out to accommodations and maybe look into private sector so that’s the best option

if you’re still looking, feel free to drop a message as i’m also looking into house shares

Ahhh cool! So far I seem to be finding the most rooms on spareroom.com however everyone including them is saying to check back in November!
Reply 4

Hi

I will also be starting PA in January 2024 and I suggest you contact Chester accommodation and Partnership accommodation so they can put you on the waiting list which will be dealt with after sept intakes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending