The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Official University of Chester Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Chester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Chester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Hey everyone! I have recently firmed my place to study primary education at Chester this September. I am really really excited but I've not found anyone else who's studying here yet. Is anyone going to the march offer holder day ?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Alex41178
Hey everyone! I have recently firmed my place to study primary education at Chester this September. I am really really excited but I've not found anyone else who's studying here yet. Is anyone going to the march offer holder day ?

Hi @Alex41178

It's great to hear that you've firmed your place at Chester! Congratulations on your offer 🙂

You should have received an email from us about our Unibuddy Community group. It might be worth joining this (if you haven't already) as we're sure you'll meet other Primary Education offer holders there.

Looking forward to seeing you at the March Applicant Day!

Thanks,
Becky
Reply 3
Original post by University of Chester
Hi @Alex41178

It's great to hear that you've firmed your place at Chester! Congratulations on your offer 🙂

You should have received an email from us about our Unibuddy Community group. It might be worth joining this (if you haven't already) as we're sure you'll meet other Primary Education offer holders there.

Thanks,
Becky

Hi that sounds great, but I haven't had an email for this? Do you think I should contact the uni or just wait ?
Reply 4
Original post by University of Chester
Hi @Alex41178

Thanks,
Becky

Hi that sounds great, but I haven't had an email for this? Do you think I should contact the uni or just wait ?

Check through all the emails you got from Chester University first. Then if you can't find any mention about an online community /unibuddy then contact the university about it.
Reply 5
Hi, I firmed my place to do Spanish and French at Chester this September. Although I have the unibuddy app, I would rather meet people in my course at the applicant day. Anyone going to the applicant day on Wednesday 14th February?
Reply 6
I’ve firmed my place for Midwifery starting September and I am so excited. Love the campus and faculty when I interviewed. Anyone doing Midwifery?

Hi @Alex41178

Could you send us a private message with your name and email address?

Thanks
Becky
Reply 8
Hi guys! I’m starting in September for adult nursing (with foundation year) at Warrington, super excited! Is anyone else doing a foundation year? X
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Chester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Hi everyone, i’m from Belfast and I’ve got an offer to study Psychology at Chester, what’s everyone else doing : )
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Hi everyone!

My name is Isabella, and I'm a third-year geography student at the University of Chester, currently studying abroad in the US.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about Chester, studying abroad, student life, accommodation, my course, or anything else you can think of!

I look forward to hearing from you,
Isabella
Hi everyone! I chose Chester as my firm place for BA Archaeology for September 2024 :smile:
How do I get access to uni buddy anyone? Xx
Original post by Karlielkc
I got access through a link in an email sent by the uni. Mentions 'make connections that could last a lifetime' and was sent out in January for me. Scroll down past the offer holder day info and it should be just after the travel bursary paragraph.
Original post by Karlielkc

Hi @Karlielkc

You should have been sent a link to join Unibuddy Community within a couple of emails recently. This is a private group for offer holders.

If you believe you have not received this, please send us a private message with your name, UCAS ID number and email address.

Best wishes,
Becky
Reply 17
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Chester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hi I have an offer from Chester and do not know where to find my student ID number as I’m currently trying to apply for accommodation. Where do I find the student ID number
Hi everyone!

I hope you are all doing well:grin:

I’m Paige and I'm a Digital Marketing masters student at the University of Chester, and I also did my undergraduate course in Journalism here too.

I’m happy to answer any questions about either of my courses, the city, accommodation, or anything thing else you can think of!

Best wishes,
Paige- UoC Digital Marketing MSc student.
Original post by Parfitt
Hi I have an offer from Chester and do not know where to find my student ID number as I’m currently trying to apply for accommodation. Where do I find the student ID number

Hi @Parfitt

Have you chosen Chester as your firm or insurance choice? Once you do this, you'll be sent an email and a letter detailing the accommodation application process, which will contain your student ID number. Please note that this can take a couple of days once you update your choice with UCAS.

If you feel you should have already received this email, please send us a private message with your name, email address, UCAS ID number and the course you hold an offer for.

Thanks,
Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending