Heyyt, is anybody doing primary teaching? 😁
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by shannont2024
Is anybody doing adult nursing at Chester in September

Hey @shannont2024 and @Alex41178,

I hope this message finds you well. While I'm not currently studying nursing or primary teaching, I am more than happy to answer any general questions you may have about the university. Whether it's about the campus, facilities, the city or any other aspect of the student experience. I'll do my best to provide helpful information.

Best wishes,

Paige- UoC Digital Marketing MSc student
Original post by Chester Student
Hey @shannont2024 and @Alex41178,

I hope this message finds you well. While I'm not currently studying nursing or primary teaching, I am more than happy to answer any general questions you may have about the university. Whether it's about the campus, facilities, the city or any other aspect of the student experience. I'll do my best to provide helpful information.

Best wishes,

Paige- UoC Digital Marketing MSc student

Hello, I apologise I know this message wasn’t aimed at me but I’m an offer holder for Chester and I had a quick question. Is there anywhere on campus that a person could use to practise playing an instrument in? I don’t want to disturb all the people in my accommodation.
Thank you
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello, I apologise I know this message wasn’t aimed at me but I’m an offer holder for Chester and I had a quick question. Is there anywhere on campus that a person could use to practise playing an instrument in? I don’t want to disturb all the people in my accommodation.
Thank you

Hi 🙂

It's great to hear that you're going to be courteous to other residents in your accommodation! However, there are no rules against playing an instrument in your accommodation - as long as it's not too late at night and isn’t causing a nuisance then it should be ok! There aren't any designated areas across campus to play instruments outside of accommodation rooms.

Best wishes,
Becky
Original post by shannont2024
Is anybody doing adult nursing at Chester in September
I’m doing adult nursing with Chester uni at the Warrington campus xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending