The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Buddhists in Chester?

I'm attending the University of Chester this September, and I really want to find other Buddhists. However, the only student group I could find was a Facebook group, and I would prefer not to have a Facebook account. Are there any other student groups where I could find Buddhists? Or any Buddhists here I could connect with? Of course, I would love to find any friends in Chester, but a person to share my religion with would be nice.
Original post by LeeJ9
I'm attending the University of Chester this September, and I really want to find other Buddhists. However, the only student group I could find was a Facebook group, and I would prefer not to have a Facebook account. Are there any other student groups where I could find Buddhists? Or any Buddhists here I could connect with? Of course, I would love to find any friends in Chester, but a person to share my religion with would be nice.

Hi @LeeJ9

We're sure you'll make lots of new friends whilst studying with us :smile:

We'd recommend contacting our Chaplaincy team to find out more about our multi-faith community - https://www.chester.ac.uk/student-life/student-support/chaplaincy/

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending