The Student Room Group

Ib may 2015 official results thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OmarZ
Hey guys, I realized someone should start the forum. How are you guys feeling about results in less than 2 days

Nice one!

Best of luck to you and everyone getting their results tomorrow :biggrin:
Do IB Coordinators have our results already by now?
Good luck everyone who's getting results!!
Reply 23
I get mine at 1pm GMT, gl to everyone :smile:
How did you guys do? Those who got their results already? (Still waiting on mine!)
Reply 25
Any new?
Well I ****ed up. Offer was 35 with 665 HL and 6 in English/Psych. Got 32 with 654, only condition I made was 6 in English.
Original post by localblackguy
Well I ****ed up. Offer was 35 with 665 HL and 6 in English/Psych. Got 32 with 654, only condition I made was 6 in English.

:console: what's the plan now?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:console: what's the plan now?

Right now it's waiting till my results come out online, seeing how close I was to the boundaries for remarks, and of course ringing up King's to see if they'll accept me or if they've got relevant Clearing courses. My insurance is Essex and I made that offer, but I don't really wanna go there.
Right now it's waiting till my results come out online, seeing how close I was to the boundaries for remarks, and of course ringing up King's to see if they'll accept me or if they've got relevant Clearing courses. My insurance is Essex and I made that offer, but I don't really wanna go there.

Ah I see, hopefully it all works out and Kings let you in regardless :smile:

try exeter, manchester or nottingham. they accept 2 points below. what subjects did you?
Original post by nottinghamfan
try exeter, manchester or nottingham. they accept 2 points below. what subjects did you?

HL English Lit, Psychology and Biology, then SL French B, Maths and ESS. I applied for English Language & Linguistics so at least the 6 in English is something..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I got 27 messed up big time.
Original post by narutouzu

What was your predicted? :/
Original post by Schrode
What was your predicted? :/

Oh my god, that's insane! :| are you going for remarks?
Original post by Schrode
Oh my god, that's insane! :| are you going for remarks?

Yes that and will retake some subjects.
Yes that and will retake some subjects.

Best of luck to you!

what subjects did you do? good luck
Reply 39

How did you get your result so early?

Quick Reply

Latest