The Student Room Group

How much more helpful is the Kaplan UKCAT course from the Kaplan book?

I have the Kaplan UKCAT book and have been through the different sections. When I have attempted the questions, I haven't being doing very well at all. I was wondering if I should go on the Kaplan course - but just wanted to know if it would actually be worth it? If anyone has experience of using the Kaplan book and course I'd be very grateful if you could share you're thoughts.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by cb103
I have the Kaplan UKCAT book and have been through the different sections. When I have attempted the questions, I haven't being doing very well at all. I was wondering if I should go on the Kaplan course - but just wanted to know if it would actually be worth it? If anyone has experience of using the Kaplan book and course I'd be very grateful if you could share you're thoughts.

Hey, I hope you're UKCAT went well when you did it and you got to where you wanted to be 😊 Did you ever happen to get a response to this? It's something I have been wondering.

Quick Reply

Latest