The Student Room Group

Occupation

Does any university in the whole of England do like a foundation in Occupational Therapy or take like a btec health studies below a DMM for that course?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by adelehector
Does any university in the whole of England do like a foundation in Occupational Therapy or take like a btec health studies below a DMM for that course?

Google Foundation degree in Occupational Therapy,I just did and loads came up. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Racoon
Google Foundation degree in Occupational Therapy,I just did and loads came up. :smile:

I did just that and all I found was the actually degrees on google non what's so ever. Please help me I need urgent help
Thank you!
Reply 3
I did just that and all I found was the actually degrees on google non what's so ever. Please help me I need urgent help
Thank you!

Best thing is to phone UCAS tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to help.
Thank you!

http://search.ucas.com/search/providers?Vac=1&AvailableIn=2016&Query=occupational%20therapy&Page=1&flt8=3
Reply 5
Thanks how comes you found something so easily though. Any tips at all? For a foundation in occupational therapy what am I doing wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look for courses called foundation entry to health professions or in some cases you can do a foundation certificate in health and social care and Unis may except this to get onto ot. Keele and central lancs might be able to help you.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know somebody on the course I just finished whose going to do ot and there isn't specific ot foundation degree but health and social care or foundation entry health profession courses if that makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending