The Student Room Group

Repeating a year of study

Hi,

I am currently in my first year of an occupational therapy degree and might have to retake the year - I’m just wondering whether I would be eligible for full funding for this?

I have already received funding for a different degree and I received funding for the first semester of a degree in nursing before switching to occupational therapy.

So I’m short I’ve received funding for a full degree + funding for a semester in nursing + one years funding for occupational therapy

Many thanks.
Original post by nnc
Hi,

I am currently in my first year of an occupational therapy degree and might have to retake the year - I’m just wondering whether I would be eligible for full funding for this?

I have already received funding for a different degree and I received funding for the first semester of a degree in nursing before switching to occupational therapy.

So I’m short I’ve received funding for a full degree + funding for a semester in nursing + one years funding for occupational therapy

Many thanks.

Hi there,

Would you be retaking the full year or part year? Will the university be classing you as in attendance?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi Claire,

I’d be retaking the whole year with attendance.

Thanks.
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Would you be retaking the full year or part year? Will the university be classing you as in attendance?

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by nnc
Hi Claire,

I’d be retaking the whole year with attendance.

Thanks.

Occupational Therapy is one of our Allied Health Professional Courses. Repeat study on AHP and NHS courses will be treated as standard, meaning that you will only qualify for one additional year of full funding.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending