The Student Room Group

BSMS A100 Applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jessica ahmed

Deadline.. you mean for UCAS? I know i am definitely applying to BSMS anyway but I just wondered when the open day is so I could go and see it. I emailed them and they said its I can register in May for the one in June

Oh wow. Well you'd know if you're in by then :3
Hey guys, 1st year BSMS medic here! Happy to answer any questions you may have :smile:
Original post by Jimbob995
Hey guys, 1st year BSMS medic here! Happy to answer any questions you may have :smile:

Hi,

If I got an offer and achieved AAAc (the C is in my fourth subject), or A*AAc, would they accept me or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23

Hey what was the interview like for brighton? Type of questions ect? Thanks(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So stressed about the bmat :frown:
Original post by bmatgal123
So stressed about the bmat :frown:

Im a biomedical science graduate and im stresseing over the bmat haha :frown:
Original post by Aileanajackson
Im a biomedical science graduate and im stresseing over the bmat haha :frown:

i haven't prepared much but I guess still 2 weeks to go
Reply 27
How's everyone finding BMAT prep? I'm really struggling with physics having not done it since GCSE's (applying after finishing A2's)
If I do very good in section 1 and 2, but really bad at section 3, can I still get in or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For me, section 1 is the worst -_- the problem solving questions.
Reply 30
I want to go here SO much I'm terrified I'm going to muck up the BMAT and not get an interview):
Original post by lowacin
I want to go here SO much I'm terrified I'm going to muck up the BMAT and not get an interview):

Same!!! But don't worry, just prepare and hopefully we do very good in the BMAT to get an interview 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
DAMIT! I don't know if I did well for the BMAT. Would 10/18 from section 1 + 2 and 2.5-3.5 A/B be enough to get an interview?
Reply 33
Original post by Medically
DAMIT! I don't know if I did well for the BMAT. Would 10/18 from section 1 + 2 and 2.5-3.5 A/B be enough to get an interview?

Yes I got 4.1, 4.2, 2.5A and am now a first year here

I'm thinking of applying here and was wondering what is the number of college leavers that go there a simple percentage is fine nothing too fancy and what is the number of mature students there. Also I want to know the percentage of various ethnicities doesn't have to be accurate just a rough estimation. And, is uni campus/social life good?
Original post by LSomers
Yes I got 4.1, 4.2, 2.5A and am now a first year here

Wow really, hopefully I get an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lowacin

****ed up my essay, waved goodbye to an interview today hahahaha
Reply 37
I completely screwed up the essay too!): do you know if they look at overall score or individual section scores? So annoyed
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by AnnekaChan173
****ed up my essay, waved goodbye to an interview today hahahaha

I completely screwed up the essay too!): do you know if they look at overall score or individual section scores? So annoyed
Original post by lowacin

They look at the overall and combine the sections to generate a score. I think they said something like if you got like a 2 in Section 1/2 they wouldn't look at your application any further. Pretty sure I've got a 2B at this point so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending