The Student Room Group

Official: Lancaster University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Welcome to the Lancaster University A100 2024 Entry Discussion.

Lancaster A100 2023 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7252548

For general information click: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lms/medi...e-and-surgery/

For entry requirements click: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lms/medi...-requirements/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know what the lowest BMAT score was for non-contextual invited to interview last year? I went thru last years thread and think it was 11.8A (combined score from 3 sections), but would be great to confirm. The stats on the website don’t seem to split out those who are guaranteed an interview because of WP schemes so suspect the lower end isn’t representative.
Reply 2
Original post by MartyMorrissey
Does anyone know what the lowest BMAT score was for non-contextual invited to interview last year? I went thru last years thread and think it was 11.8A (combined score from 3 sections), but would be great to confirm. The stats on the website don’t seem to split out those who are guaranteed an interview because of WP schemes so suspect the lower end isn’t representative.

Yes, it was 11.8. I got rejected pre-interview last yr, and emailed the admission team, who replied saying 11.8 was the cut-off for last year
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by eiman.bibi
Yes, it was 11.8. I got rejected pre-interview last yr, and emailed the admission team, who replied saying 11.8 was the cut-off for last year

thank you!
May I ask what you got?

Original post by eiman.bibi
do y’all think a score of 12 will cut it this year😭
Reply 6
Original post by MartyMorrissey

**** this ******** **** I’ll ******* jump off a cliff
I got 12.3 and my dumb self didn’t apply
Reply 7
Original post by neworleans678
do y’all think a score of 12 will cut it this year😭

if you analyse the 2023 spread of results compared to 2022 then section 1 was almost the same, section 2 was a bit lower this year on average and section 3 was almost the same so the chances are the cut off of 11.8 will be pretty similar unless there is a dramatic increase or decrease in the calibre of students who applied to lancasters vs last year. i got 12.3A so lets just hope that the cut off point doesnt change too much but you should be fine. just start interview prep id say :smile:
Reply 8
I got 12.3A Bmat
Reply 9
Original post by LIUDD
I got 12.3A Bmat

Well done! I’m happy it’s over now, interview prep full force haha
Reply 10
Original post by eveoeve
Well done! I’m happy it’s over now, interview prep full force haha

Aww I honestly feel so bad, I didn’t apply to Lancaster 😭
The unis I applied to my score isn’t good enough
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by LIUDD

it's okay you only need one interview to get an offer
Reply 12
Original post by LIUDD

where did you apply to? I did imperial and ucl too, but I think my 13.4 is too low
Reply 13
Original post by eveeve18
where did you apply to? I did imperial and ucl too, but I think my 13.4 is too low

youll be fine
Are interviews in-person or online this year?
will 11.8 be good enough?
Reply 16
Original post by medstudent34
will 11.8 be good enough?

I think 11.8 will be fine -
Reply 17
Original post by eveeve18

I got 14.1 but i didnt apply to imperial like a bot ffs
Reply 18
I got 13.4 bmat as a non-contextual. am i basically guarenteed an interview and i should start preparing?
Original post by UZIman123
I got 13.4 bmat as a non-contextual. am i basically guarenteed an interview and i should start preparing?

yeah probably

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending