The Student Room Group

if you had to leave your country and live in another , which would you choose?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Australia in the short term, or New Zealand in the long term

Spoiler

Short term - Canada would be cool :wink:
Long term - Australia 'see above' :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
South Africa
Reply 42
I wanna live in many countries and now I'm applying for Scottish universities and I'd like to do masters in Scandinavia, but I have no idea where I'd like to work after that
I did and I chose the UK

I wouldnt mind living in any Western European/Scandinavian country (plus Switzerland possibly) but I dont speak the languages. I wouldnt mind living in the USA Or Canada either if they weren't so far away from my family
(edited 8 years ago)
Switzerland
I would either go back to Germany or move to Canada.
Speak Dutch and German so Holland, Belgium, Lux, Germany, Switzerland and Austria would all be the natural option outside of the UK
Switzerland, Germany or Austria.
Reply 48
Malaysia, USA or South Korea
Australia, Canada, Germany or South Korea.

Australia: nice houses and higher paying jobs.
Canada: I love snow :biggrin:
Germany: great economy and jobs.
South Korea: Education is great.
I find it funny how many people are saying Switzerland, considering Switzerland is an incredibly expensive country.

My family moved to Spain when I was 10 and I moved back to the UK as soon as I was able. Also lived for a year in Germany, Cologne does hold a special place in my heart. If I had to move, probably to Spain as my parents still live there, or to Austria 'cos Vienna is so pretty. I would move to Prague if I spoke Czech.
Reply 52
What if I mention a city? :colondollar:

High Wycombe :yep:
South Africa
Original post by Mary562
What if I mention a city? :colondollar:

High Wycombe :yep:

What a strange place to pick :colonhash::
Reply 55
Original post by Inzamam99
What a strange place to pick :colonhash::

Just like you. Strange..
New Zealand
Either Brazil or canada
Canada. Its like UK #2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by desdemonata
I find it funny how many people are saying Switzerland, considering Switzerland is an incredibly expensive country.

My family moved to Spain when I was 10 and I moved back to the UK as soon as I was able. Also lived for a year in Germany, Cologne does hold a special place in my heart. If I had to move, probably to Spain as my parents still live there, or to Austria 'cos Vienna is so pretty. I would move to Prague if I spoke Czech.

Great quality of life tho!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest