The Student Room Group

Is Austerity a lie

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jonny360
I'm talking about freedom here and each time you go off on a tangent and post something irrelevant and dodge my point.

There is huge unfairness with what they so the London Underground staff protest I salute them for that so whaty does Cameron do he makes it so you have to have 40 of 50 percent to strike in a proper democracy you can strike with one person. Then you have the closure of trade unions who debated pay and working conditions. And lets address this PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MAKE THERE OWN FU C K ING DECISIONS NOT HAVE THE PRESS MANIPULATE THEM TO VOTE TORY EVERY TIME .THE PRESS EVEN CUTS OUT THE QUESTIONS CAMERON DODGES AT PMQ'S BUT YOUR AN UTTER FOOL AND BELIEVES EVERYTHING CAMERON TELLS YOU.
Original post by DarrenBCFC
There is huge unfairness with what they so the London Underground staff protest I salute them for that so whaty does Cameron do he makes it so you have to have 40 of 50 percent to strike in a proper democracy you can strike with one person. Then you have the closure of trade unions who debated pay and working conditions. And lets address this PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MAKE THERE OWN FU C K ING DECISIONS NOT HAVE THE PRESS MANIPULATE THEM TO VOTE TORY EVERY TIME .THE PRESS EVEN CUTS OUT THE QUESTIONS CAMERON DODGES AT PMQ'S BUT YOUR AN UTTER FOOL AND BELIEVES EVERYTHING CAMERON TELLS YOU.

Ok I see now you're just a troll.

FYI I'm not in agreement with Cameron, I'm a libertarian. And as I pointed out in my last message you've just ignored by point and posted some irrelevant message that I do not care about in the slightest.
Reply 42
Ok I see now you're just a troll.

FYI I'm not in agreement with Cameron, I'm a libertarian. And as I pointed out in my last message you've just ignored by point and posted some irrelevant message that I do not care about in the slightest.

Ok let the media kiss conservative ass and no other party will stand a chance.
Ok let the media kiss conservative ass and no other party will stand a chance.

I value personal freedom. And while the Conservatives are far from perfect in that regard, they are a hell of a lot better than Labour.
Reply 44
Well you're a tinpot tory anyway have the liberals ever won one ? Also have you made a post based on the topic or can't you watch the video
source?

Of the graph or the assertions?
Original post by earthworm
Of the graph or the assertions?

graph
Reply 47
I value personal freedom. And while the Conservatives are far from perfect in that regard, they are a hell of a lot better than Labour.

Like ermm , allowing bankers to distribute blank cheques as freely as they want even if they will end up in the ****- just so they can blame labour
Like ermm , allowing bankers to distribute blank cheques as freely as they want even if they will end up in the ****- just so they can blame labour

Private banks should be allowed to do whatever they want with their money. It is theirs after all. The mistake was bailing them out with public money. That is crony capitalism.

And it was labour who bailed the banks out btw.
Reply 49
Private banks should be allowed to do whatever they want with their money. It is theirs after all. The mistake was bailing them out with public money. That is crony capitalism
And it was labour who bailed the banks out btw.

The tories would have done the same. So people didn't lose personal savings- but they should have run them limited time while people transfer there savings
The tories would have done the same. So people didn't lose personal savings- but they should have run them limited time while people transfer there savings

So why attack the Tories when it was labour that did it?
Reply 51
The way they are solvin g the problem welfare cuts every single time. Its not fair mass protest needed at downing street of atleast 11,000,000 then they may listen.
So why attack the Tories when it was labour that did it?
The way they are solvin g the problem welfare cuts every single time. Its not fair mass protest needed at downing street of atleast 11,000,000 then they may listen.

I see, first you claim right wingers take away freedom, now you want to stop a democratically elected government that is doing what the people support.
Thats why they want to sell the NHS he has already gave his mates contracts in it.

Have you literally learned nothing since spouting this rubbish before? Cameron is not selling the NHS! All the equity in the NHS is held by the state, and nothing is up for grabs. Cameron is awarding contracts for specific jobs - a sum of money and that's it. If I pay someone to clean my windows, is it correct that I'm selling off bits of my house?
graph

Graph is HM treasury data. I have seen this graph plotted on many websites, this one IS from a pressure group, somthing like falseeconomy.org BUT I have seen it similarly plotted on more moderate economics sites.

I have to say that i think Austeriy is legitimate but it is not the panacea for the uk economy that some seem to think of it. Nor did the deficit cause the recession, mismanagement of the balance of the uk economy did.
Reply 55
I see, first you claim right wingers take away freedom, now you want to stop a democratically elected government that is doing what the people support.

No but it would showbcameron whats what. @ibzombie96. No but inner circle who funded the conservatives just so happened to get a contract by default
No but it would showbcameron whats what. @ibzombie96. No but inner circle who funded the conservatives just so happened to get a contract by default

I don't frankly care for your conspiracy theories about Cameron giving contracts to his mates. I just wanted to hear you say you were incorrect about the supposed sale of the NHS.
Reply 57
B
Original post by ibzombie96
I don't frankly care for your conspiracy theories about Cameron giving contracts to his mates. I just wanted to hear you say you were incorrect about the supposed sale of the NHS.

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if he did do it.
B

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if he did do it.

Don't care. The fact is he hasn't and he won't. You've repeatedly made this assertion over the past few months and it needed to be corrected. I have no doubt you'll spout it again soon.
Reply 59
Original post by ibzombie96
Don't care. The fact is he hasn't and he won't. You've repeatedly made this assertion over the past few months and it needed to be corrected. I have no doubt you'll spout it again soon.

Not even the NHS staff trust him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending