The Student Room Group

Liverpool Uni Vs Sheffield

im thinking of applying to Sheffield Unis Dental Therapy and Hygiene School but i really want to stay in Liverpool but the Dental Therapy and Hygiene Department at Sheffield sounds and looks amazing. Liverpool Uni is good as well and offers me the course with a dental nursing qualification instead of the two a levels one which has to be science,while at Sheffield i have to do a dental nursing qualification and pots certificate which takes 2 years and i dont want to go into uni at 20. so does anyone do dental therapy and hygiene at either Liverpool or Sheffield? Never been to Sheffield so i dont really know about the town or the people. Im Liverpool and i love it.
Original post by desirenpleasure
im thinking of applying to Sheffield Unis Dental Therapy and Hygiene School but i really want to stay in Liverpool but the Dental Therapy and Hygiene Department at Sheffield sounds and looks amazing. Liverpool Uni is good as well and offers me the course with a dental nursing qualification instead of the two a levels one which has to be science,while at Sheffield i have to do a dental nursing qualification and pots certificate which takes 2 years and i dont want to go into uni at 20. so does anyone do dental therapy and hygiene at either Liverpool or Sheffield? Never been to Sheffield so i dont really know about the town or the people. Im Liverpool and i love it.

Why does the course at Sheffield sound amazing?
Original post by callum_law
Why does the course at Sheffield sound amazing?

judging by the reviews ive seen from loads of people and idk the pictures on the webiste look really good they go into a lot more detail on their website than Liverpool Uni do/
Reply 3
Both Unis are well respected but the cities are a bit of a dump
Original post by bzad66
Both Unis are well respected but the cities are a bit of a dump

idk i only spend the holidays at home because i go to stowe school but some places in liverpool are a dump but the unis look really good depends where you go tbh
Original post by desirenpleasure
judging by the reviews ive seen from loads of people and idk the pictures on the webiste look really good they go into a lot more detail on their website than Liverpool Uni do/

And if you go on some of Oxford's subject websites, they look like they are 15 years old and done by a novice, the information is confused and sometimes not even present. The amount of information conveyed in itself does not indicate course quality.
Reviews are a little bit dubious and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending