The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Chat Thread Mark I 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Anybody's A2 mocks starting soon?

I have 4 next week.
Politics - Monday (3 hours and 20 minutes! It's not even a past paper, our teacher just hates us :angry:)
English Lit - Wednesday
History - Friday

I feel so unprepared. Didn't use the Christmas holidays to revise at all :colondollar:
Original post by antigone-
Anybody's A2 mocks starting soon?

I have 4 next week.
Politics - Monday (3 hours and 20 minutes! It's not even a past paper, our teacher just hates us :angry:)
English Lit - Wednesday
History - Friday

I feel so unprepared. Didn't use the Christmas holidays to revise at all :colondollar:

Yeah I procrastinated majority of the time! I would read one page and then would say to myself that I did a lot of hard work, so I'd go downstairs for a break or go out 😂 But my breaks lasted for 6hours 🙈 And my actual revision was approx 3hours a day

My mocks were before Christmas holidays but I have round 2 of mocks next week 😭 Exams after exams! Can't wait till summer!!
Original post by FemaleBo55
Yeah I procrastinated majority of the time! I would read one page and then would say to myself that I did a lot of hard work, so I'd go downstairs for a break or go out 😂 But my breaks lasted for 6hours 🙈 And my actual revision was approx 3hours a day

My mocks were before Christmas holidays but I have round 2 of mocks next week 😭 Exams after exams! Can't wait till summer!!

Yep that's exactly what I did haha

I have more in March unfortunately :frown:

Good luck!
Original post by antigone-
Yep that's exactly what I did haha

I have more in March unfortunately :frown:

Good luck!

Lol yeah so do I 😫
Aww thank you, good luck to you too!
Hard core revision has started, it hit me on the 1st Jan that I need to revise 😭
Reply 984
Hello fellow year thirteen students :smile:
Original post by Royaal.
Hello fellow year thirteen students :smile:

Hey lipsticks
Does anyone here do A2 Edexcel Applied Business?
Reply 987
Original post by keromedic
Hey lipsticks

Hello Anime guy, I hope you are doing well.
Is anyone doing the Anomalistic Psychology topic in the AQA Psychology A course?
Whoever made that chapter should be shot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by squeakylucy
Is anyone doing the Anomalistic Psychology topic in the AQA Psychology A course?
Whoever made that chapter should be shot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why? i dont do it?
Original post by scrawlx101
why? i dont do it?

You normally choose 3 topics from each psychology paper. Anomalistic Psychology is one of the worst and our teacher is making us do it.
1. I study RS, sociology and history.
2. AAA or A*AB
3. Gonna study Law at SOAS.
4. Probably wanna work in a law firm in Japan.
5. Lol probs retake (before my parents kill me first)
6. Interesting fact? I enjoy writing stories or poetry when I can... Not that interesting lol
You normally choose 3 topics from each psychology paper. Anomalistic Psychology is one of the worst and our teacher is making us do it.

Lol, ohh my, from the name it doesn't sound that interesting :tongue: What is it about??
I've always hated AQA for psychology but I've heard (idk to what extent it's true) that you're question are very open to interpretation so there can various right answers -.-
Lol, ohh my, from the name it doesn't sound that interesting :tongue: What is it about??
I've always hated AQA for psychology but I've heard (idk to what extent it's true) that you're question are very open to interpretation so there can various right answers -.-

It's about parapsychology and pseudoscience (so people who think they have telekinesis and all that ****) so it's all just 'theories'. I don't think it's too bad, I know other courses that are hugely subjective in their answers :P
What board are you with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alreet chavas
Reply 995
It's about parapsychology and pseudoscience (so people who think they have telekinesis and all that ****) so it's all just 'theories'. I don't think it's too bad, I know other courses that are hugely subjective in their answers :P
What board are you with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am doing Psychology too. I do not like it at all, it is boring, I wish I dropped it.
Original post by Royaal.
I am doing Psychology too. I do not like it at all, it is boring, I wish I dropped it.

Ohh..
What do you hate about it..
Original post by Asciant
Alreet chavas

Blankedd :wink:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Blankedd :wink:

yo hows eng?
Original post by scrawlx101
yo hows eng?

Got an English Language mock on Monday and a Literature one on Wednesday :afraid:

My coursework is starting to come along now in lit, and I've got quite a nice range of wider reading too :smile: you?

Quick Reply

Latest