The Student Room Group

Rahere Court vs Woodland House Accommodation

Hey!

I am from India and have an offer from King's College London. I am looking for an accommodation for the upcoming academic year. I was looking at a couple of them and wanted to know how are the accommodation at Rahere Court and Woodland house? It would be great if anyone could give their opinions as well as people who have stayed there give their reviews. Thank you so much! :smile:
Hi Sundararam,

We only have around 20 rooms left available at Wedgwood House, so please let me know if you have any questions, and I'd be more than happy to help.
Reply 2
Original post by Prodigy Living
Hi Sundararam,

We only have around 20 rooms left available at Wedgwood House, so please let me know if you have any questions, and I'd be more than happy to help.

Hi!
Thank you for your reply. Please give me details of the room and the pricing. I am interested in Wedgewood. I am also looking into Magenta House. So could you also give your view on which accommodation will be more suited between these two also which is closer and more accessible to the King's Strand Campus. Please give me your best pricing for both. Thanks again!

Best,
Sundararam
Hi Sundararam,

You're more than welcome! :smile:

I've ranked the House' in terms of pricing and availability, however - you may find the communal facilities at Wedgwood and Woodland to be better (if you would use the Gym or private cinema rooms often).

Magenta House - one of the easiest commutable, you can sit on the District Line and go direct to the campus in approximately under 20 minus.
Magenta has the best availability out of your three choices - bronze en suites from £240pw on a 51 week tenancy.

Wedgwood House is a single stop further on the Piccadilly Line than Woodland House, which does not add much time to your commute at all.
Studios (both normal and mini) are available from £269pw, but we only have Gold En Suites left available which start from £279pw on a 51 week tenancy.

Woodland House has predominately Mini Studios left available, with the prices beginning from £269pw on a 51 week tenancy.
We may have 1 or 2 of the remaining en suites left - but it would be best to contact Woodland House directly ([email protected]) for an up to date room availability.

Hopefully that will help you a little bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending