The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath Accomodation

How is Polden for a first year student? it looks really nice but what about socials?
Polden is stunning but you'd equally have a good time in say Woodland Court, though it is not as high-end with 15 in a flat it is definitely more social
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by chloenicole14
Polden is stunning but you'd equally have a good time in say Woodland Court, though it is not as high-end with 15 in a flat it is definitely more social

hey there
do u live in woodland? I've heard there is silverfish problems cuz of the wet rooms, is it bad?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
How is Polden for a first year student? it looks really nice but what about socials?

I put polden down as it looked like the niced accommodation, but now I'm getting concerned that it won't be very social. Anyone here that can tell me otherwise?
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there,

Polden is a very nice accommodation. It has a beautiful modern kitchen, en-suite rooms etc. With this it is the most expensive accommodation, but this is down to your own budgets. Polden isn’t especially known for the socials socials tend to be more in the cheaper accommodations as the flats are usually for more people and force everyone together. However, you can always live in Polden and attend socials in other accommodations! There’s no ban on visiting friends in other flats. There is also no guarantee of social or non-social places, Polden might be very social one year and not the next. I would recommend taking the leap and introducing yourself to your flatmates. Make an effort to get together and get to know each other.

Hope this helped
- Sophie (uni of Bath)

Quick Reply

Latest