The Student Room Group

Ex contacted me again...*confused*

Right, I blocked his msn addy, his mobile number, home number..etc And he did the same. We didn't talk for 2 months because he messed me around.

Now I got an email message from him somehow... saying '' Boooo :smile: How are you doing?'', to be honest, I was happy hearing from him again so I replied and said '' Boooo! :-P I'm great thanks and youuu?''. He didn't reply ( He always replies to emails...) and it confuses me...

I just don't understand why he contacted me again either.

Do you think he's trying to mess me around again?
Reply 1
Too many variables.

Why didn't you do the sensible thing and ignore the initial contact?
Reply 2
just ignore him, he sounds pretty imature to be honest
Reply 3
I'm not sure to be honest as either he could just be trying to mess you about or maybe he geniunely just wanted to know how you're doing and hasn't had a chance to reply to your email. If he doesn't reply then forget about it, no big deal and if he does then just stay casual as if you went to the extent of blocking him in all those different ways, I assume you didn't want to be friends after splitting?

This is weird as just last week a guy I hadn't heard from for about 2 months after an awkward night :redface: emailed me like everything was fine. I've just decided to accept that men are weird like that :rolleyes:
Nix!
Too many variables.

Why didn't you do the sensible thing and ignore the initial contact?

Because I still like him.
kylie88
just ignore him, he sounds pretty imature to be honest

Yeah, I will do now. It's hard ignoring him when I still like him...:rolleyes: It took me ages to get over him.
Emerald
I'm not sure to be honest as either he could just be trying to mess you about or maybe he geniunely just wanted to know how you're doing and hasn't had a chance to reply to your email. If he doesn't reply then forget about it, no big deal and if he does then just stay casual as if you went to the extent of blocking him in all those different ways, I assume you didn't want to be friends after splitting?

This is weird as just last week a guy I hadn't heard from for about 2 months after an awkward night :redface: emailed me like everything was fine. I've just decided to accept that men are weird like that :rolleyes:

I never sent him an email. It was just totally random that day and I thought he wouldn't contact me after I told him I don't want to see him again since he messed with my mind alot. I'll just ignore him completely now... I really shouldn't have sent him a message back haha. It makes me look daft and he'll probably think I still like him.

The thing is he also had a picture attached and he had longer sticking up hair, so I couldn't help it but sent him another message after that saying ' Erm... did you get electrocuted in that picture? '. His hair is normally short...

I feel totally stupid now! :redface:
Reply 7
maybe it wasnt him..? guys tend to be immature and enjoy sending text/emails from other guys as a joke..
does it sound like the kind of message he would send?
Oooooh my ex did this. We broke up on 1st November, (he dumped me BY TEXT) and then on Valentine's Day he adds me to his new MSN and starts talking to me. He told me he's got engaged to this older woman (within 3 months!!!) and I got really upset cos I still care about him. I was just getting things together again after being upset about the breakup. Then he reappears and messes me up. So yesterday when he messaged me, I had a go at him and told him to leave me alone and I've blocked his new address.

My advice OP....don't reply. Don't talk to him, email him or text him. You'll end up hurt again and that sucks. PM me if you want to chat :hugs:
Reply 9
he was probably drunk when he messaged you
Reply 10
He either wants to be smug that he's better off now (he probably isn't but he thinks he looks like he is) or he wants a shag because he's going through a dry spell!

No offence but messages out of the blue are rarely innocent!
Well depends whether he's worth it and why he broke up with you in the first place you know. If it was like a trust thing like he cheated on you or something then I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole but if it was just like differences and such I might give him a chance, people change you know, **** I know I have.
Reply 12
lljaneth
maybe it wasnt him..? guys tend to be immature and enjoy sending text/emails from other guys as a joke..
does it sound like the kind of message he would send?

and girls just like to bitch...or maybe you should be basing your posts on stereotypes or your friends.

Just ignore him, i hardly think it was an immature act asking you how you are.
Reply 13
HeadShock
and girls just like to bitch...or maybe you should be basing your posts on stereotypes or your friends.

Just ignore him, i hardly think it was an immature act asking you how you are.

its a POSSIBILITY..and you dont know that it wasnt an immature act..only she knows his character and thus only she can know if it was him/what he meant.
Reply 14
In the back of his mind, he wants to get back together to shag, but is having second thoughts. Expect a reply when hes next lonely or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending