The Student Room Group

too much?

my ex cheated on me and so i texted his mom.(i found her number online and my ex doesnt know i texted her) i told her the whole situation and everything that happened.

she said she'll tell me what he says.
she hasnt responded yet but i just want some advice and feedback on if i made the right decsion.. she seemed pretty supportive abt it and said shes sorry her son did that and thats not how she raised her son.
What prevent you from simply forget him and move on?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
What prevent you from simply forget him and move on?

i still kind of like him
Original post by copurp
i still kind of like him

Then just talk directly to him. But you have to be aware and make your peace with the associated risk of that happening again
Reply 4
I don’t think I would have and particularly if you don’t really know her. It’s not her fault or issue and Mums are likely to be a bit partisan in favour of their darling sons anyway. But no harm done, but I doubt much good will come from it. Maybe pick up with him direct
Original post by copurp
my ex cheated on me and so i texted his mom.(i found her number online and my ex doesnt know i texted her) i told her the whole situation and everything that happened.

she said she'll tell me what he says.
she hasnt responded yet but i just want some advice and feedback on if i made the right decsion.. she seemed pretty supportive abt it and said shes sorry her son did that and thats not how she raised her son.

I don't understand why u asked his mum out of all people? Could u not have asked ur mum or ur friend for that matter? Slightly confused on why u went out ur way to communicate with HIS family. Not that theres anything wrong with it, just a weird thing to do.
That is a matter between your ex and you, so talk to him instead of his mother.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending