The Student Room Group

**Hong Kong Non-JUPAS Applicants 2016**

Scroll to see replies

Original post by reneehi
Hi! Do you mean that you've went for a group interview or an individual interview on 10/12? Just wondering hehe thx in advance :smile:

it was an individual interview, how about yours:smile:
Greetings!
If you are looking for help for interviews feel free to message me or check out my page.
I am a current dental student.
https://www.facebook.com/DentalInterviewPrep/?fref=nf

Regards.
Original post by reneehi
Hi! Did ur friend hear any news from HKU?

no i dont think so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fedorahat88
Did you get any offers from HKU?

Not yet, I think they are waiting for my retake results (Out the day after :O )
guyss
just got an offer from HKU for my 2nd choice Bachelor of Science for A*AA with conditional scholarship of 30,000hkd for 4A*s (-__-)
after i read the details in the offer letter and stuff, i just realise that it is possible for us to get multiple offers!
the letter states that:
You can accept at most one firmoffer and two conditional offers from the University, but will have to make a final decisionwithin three days after the release of the examination results or the deadline stipulated in theoffer letter, whichever is earlier.
hopefully i can get an offer for my 1st choice Pharmacy!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 385
Original post by Stn152
Hi, i got an offer both from hkust and hku for engineering, full tuition scholarship from ust and half tuition from hku. Which one should i accept?

UST!!! The profs in UST are mostly from the Ivy League, great campus and brilliant alumni!!
Definitely hkust...did they take an interview?
has anyone else received an offer from hkust
Reply 388
Original post by mega.white
guyss
just got an offer from HKU for my 2nd choice Bachelor of Science for A*AA with conditional scholarship of 30,000hkd with 4A*s (-__-)
after i read the details in the offer letter and stuff, i just realise that it is possible for us to get multiple offers!
the letter states that:
You can accept at most one firmoffer and two conditional offers from the University, but will have to make a final decisionwithin three days after the release of the examination results or the deadline stipulated in theoffer letter, whichever is earlier.
hopefully i can get an offer for my 1st choice Pharmacy!

Same here! Offer for Bachelor of Science, 30,000hkd scholarship for 4A*s. I was told that offers for medicine (my 1st choice) are given out in late January, so fingers crossed!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by *ciel*
Same here! Offer for Bachelor of Science, 30,000hkd scholarship for 4A*s. I was told that offers for medicine (my 1st choice) are given out in late January, so fingers crossed!

goodluck and hi surrey buddy:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
is here anyone got an offer for dentistry??? a bit worry since my interview in december
Original post by himeandme
is here anyone got an offer for dentistry??? a bit worry since my interview in december

have you had your individual interview at hku? are you a local? you shld only hear frm them from late jan onwards
I've received an offer letter from CUHK for engineering. deposit deadline is 16th jan. Haven't got any scholarship yet. Should I accept it? Im waiting for HKU\UST too.
Original post by hopefulmeme
have you had your individual interview at hku? are you a local? you shld only hear frm them from late jan onwards

I was interviewed by hku in Dec in India.

yes i had it in December, i am a local hk boy :smile: long wait:frown:
yes i had it in December, i am a local hk boy :smile: long wait:frown:

Oh I see! Ya the wait is about two or three weeks after thenon-local students had their interview at PPDH. So, the earliest the offerswill come about would be late Jan L
Oh I see! Ya the wait is about two or three weeks after thenon-local students had their interview at PPDH. So, the earliest the offerswill come about would be late Jan L

cheers mate, u also applying to dentistry?
cheers mate, u also applying to dentistry?

yup! hopefully classmates in the future! keep in touch! pm me if you get any news ya! im an intl student!
Original post by jaseho98
Received an offer for social science at HKU! :smile: Anyone else?

Congrats :smile:
Original post by thesmallman
Offer for HKU LLB, conditions are 3A* and I'm given an entrance scholarship of $10000!!
Yay!!

So u went to hku interview in the end? Would you mind sharing how the interview was like and what questions are likely to come up? coz i didnt end up going to the interview and HKU seems a bit disappointed, and I suspect that I am in the main round pool right now sigh. So just wonder if you could give me any tips on preparing my interview. Thanks a lot!!:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest