The Student Room Group

Creamfields festival

Hey guys

To anyone who went to Creamfields festival in 2014 tell me what the security at the gate is like? How much of your bag do they search etc... can you sneak stuff in, are you allowed to take bottles of spirit or do you have to put it in plastic bottles?

Ideas for hiding place; Inside sleeping bag, inside secret compartment in bag, in a wash bag?

Someone please answer!!!
Reply 1
Hey man, this is what I found on the Creamfields FAQ on their website "
Food and drink is allowed to be taken in the campsites but strictly no glass will be allowed at the festival. There is a limit of 1 x crate (24 cans) and 1 x bottle of spirits (which must be decanted into a plastic bottle) per person. Strictly no food or drink can be taken from the campsite into the event arena. A limited amount of alcohol will be allowed to be taken from the event arena into the campsite.Non camping customers are not permitted to bring any food or drink to the festival."Hope that helps you out, Maybe see you at Creamfields!
Original post by Squally35
Hey man, this is what I found on the Creamfields FAQ on their website "
Food and drink is allowed to be taken in the campsites but strictly no glass will be allowed at the festival. There is a limit of 1 x crate (24 cans) and 1 x bottle of spirits (which must be decanted into a plastic bottle) per person. Strictly no food or drink can be taken from the campsite into the event arena. A limited amount of alcohol will be allowed to be taken from the event arena into the campsite.Non camping customers are not permitted to bring any food or drink to the festival."Hope that helps you out, Maybe see you at Creamfields!

Thought so thanks :smile:

Do you know if security completely search your bag or are you ok to sneak some stuff in?
you guys all packed? i think im done but feel like im forgetting something
Reply 4
Have fun Michael.

Remember to be careful. Be safe. Don't get into any fights with bigger boys and try not to drink too much.

I know, I know- boys will be boys!
Original post by Bubzeh
Have fun Michael.

Remember to be careful. Be safe. Don't get into any fights with bigger boys and try not to drink too much.

I know, I know- boys will be boys!

thank you strange, strange man
No one answered :'(

I guess I'll sneak it in :colone:
Reply 7
anyone wanna give us a lift from Liverpool to creamfields tomorrow! pleaseee
Might as well right down my experience:

Was an awesome festival, music was class, atmosphere was brilliant, loads of teens who were drunk and people were friendly.

The queue was a bitch (4 hours) food was expensive and the acts finished far too early Friday and Sunday.

Security was pretty laxed, manage to sneak in my alcohol :yy:

Would definitely recommend especially for people who like house and dance music
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
You only took alcohol to creamfields? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gusmeer
You only took alcohol to creamfields? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sniffer dogs on the gates would have been too risky, not like there was a shortage of supply inside anyway :wink:
Reply 11
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Sniffer dogs on the gates would have been too risky, not like there was a shortage of supply inside anyway :wink:

Aha I can imagine! Remember watching MK's set there from last year,looks class though and literally thousands of gurns to be seen lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gusmeer
Aha I can imagine! Remember watching MK's set there from last year,looks class though and literally thousands of gurns to be seen lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Avici, garrix, afro jack and fatboy slim were absolute class

Quick Reply

Latest