The Student Room Group

I'm planning to steal Christmas....AMA!

I feeling a little... social interaction...

I'm going to wreck havoc and no one can stop me! :colone:

Christmas can be a difficult time for many people. If you need support- you are not alone- please reach out.
The following organisations may be able to help you:
www.samaritans.org
www.papyrus-uk.org
www.mind.org.uk
www.youngminds.org.uk
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Grinch

Not again :facepalm:
Why are you doing this Mr Grinch? Just let the nice people enjoy their festive cheer!

But to amuse you, let me ask you this : what is your 5th least favourite flavour of jam? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar [10 marks].
Steal from the rich and give to a foodbank :yes:
What is your favourite chocolate from the Heroes box?
Original post by Father Christmas
Not again :facepalm:
Why are you doing this Mr Grinch? Just let the nice people enjoy their festive cheer!

But to amuse you, let me ask you this : what is your 5th least favourite flavour of jam? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar [10 marks].

My 5th least favourite flavour of jam is the raspberry variety. This results from my first least favourite jam being strawberry. Strawberry jam is far too sweet and its red colour reminds me of this awful festive time of year which I so despise. I cannot stand blueberry jam because blueberries are not good. Additionally, blackcurrant jam is also a jam of which I am not very fond of. Too many bad memories. Plum jam is also horrid but raspberry jam has to take the fifth spot for me. I hope you enjoyed my answer, Mr Christmas.

Original post by CoolCavy
Steal from the rich and give to a foodbank :yes:

:beard:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your favourite chocolate from the Heroes box?

It's got to be a double decker for me :colone:
Reply 6

Explain why you say you hate Christmas when you are the same colour as holly, Christmas trees and mistletoe?
Why do you hate christmas so much 🎄🎄🎄
It's got to be a double decker for me :colone:

Interesting choice :question:
My 5th least favourite flavour of jam is the raspberry variety. This results from my first least favourite jam being strawberry. Strawberry jam is far too sweet and its red colour reminds me of this awful festive time of year which I so despise. I cannot stand blueberry jam because blueberries are not good. Additionally, blackcurrant jam is also a jam of which I am not very fond of. Too many bad memories. Plum jam is also horrid but raspberry jam has to take the fifth spot for me. I hope you enjoyed my answer, Mr Christmas.

:beard:

Hmm 5 marks out of 10, a rather negative response I would say. :sly:
Reply 10

Christmas can be a difficult time for many people. If you need support- you are not alone- please reach out.
The following organisations may be able to help you:
www.samaritans.org
www.papyrus-uk.org
www.mind.org.uk
www.youngminds.org.uk

NOOOOOO-
Original post by Spop21
NOOOOOO-

Don't worry, Spop21, The Grinch has a habit of not being terribly successful :giggle:! :santa3: Father Christmas is here to make sure Xmas goes ahead as planned :wink2:
Original post by Muttley79
Explain why you say you hate Christmas when you are the same colour as holly, Christmas trees and mistletoe?

Original post by agent_duck343
Why do you hate christmas so much 🎄🎄🎄

I feel no sense of connection to the citizens of this world as I watch them surround themselves with materials that make them happy (i.e., ornaments, gifts, food). This is when I decided to inject some strife into the festivities :colone:
Hmm 5 marks out of 10, a rather negative response I would say. :sly:

Typical :talkhand: you do not understand my excellence in despising Christmas, I also despise you! :u:
Original post by Spop21
NOOOOOO-

It must be done I'm afraid :sadnod:
:sneakydevil:
I feel no sense of connection to the citizens of this world as I watch them surround themselves with materials that make them happy (i.e., ornaments, gifts, food). This is when I decided to inject some strife into the festivities :colone:

Typical :talkhand: you do not understand my excellence in despising Christmas, I also despise you! :u:

Makes sense the first bit.
Just because you don’t love Christmas Mr Grinch doesn’t mean you have to ruin it for everyone else 🥲
Like Cindy Lou I strongly believe you are ‘actually kinda sweet’
Original post by agent_duck343
Makes sense the first bit.
Just because you don’t love Christmas Mr Grinch doesn’t mean you have to ruin it for everyone else 🥲
Like Cindy Lou I strongly believe you are ‘actually kinda sweet’

:ashamed2:

Looks like a hefty sack of coal for you this Christmas, Grinch! :sly:
:ashamed2:

You really ought to listen to the nice users on :tsr: Mr Grinch!
Looks like a hefty sack of coal for you this Christmas, Grinch! :sly:

:sly: Will make my sabotage plans a lot easier :u:
You really ought to listen to the nice users on :tsr: Mr Grinch!

:talkhand:
:sly: Will make my sabotage plans a lot easier :u:

:talkhand:

:zomg:
Since so many of you refused to help, I have asked Chat GPT :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest