The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

English with creative writing

Hey! I'm studying English with creative writing starting this September, and was wondering if anyone else out there was doing the same as I'm yet to really find others who are. I'm staying in Raleigh Park and it would be great to get to know people before moving in :smile:

Also as a side note, what are people doing about the reading list? Obviously I'm going to read Wolf Hall but I'm not really sure what else to bother getting at this stage, especially with the creative writing part...
Hiya, I'm doing creative writing too. I'm not staying in Raleigh Park though, I'm too lazy for that journey. :smile: The reading list is either confusing or I just can't read. The latter doesn't bode well ahaa :s-smilie: I'm definitely reading Wolf Hall but not sure what else to do...
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey Im doing English with Creative Writing as well.

Staying in St Peters Court
Hey guys! I agree that the reading list is a little confusing and I'm not really sure what to buy/read. I have bought Wolf Hall though, and started it yesterday :smile:
My Wolf Hall arrives today. Praying that its easy enough for me to read in the next 2 weeks while I'm working full time.
i'm doing eng & cw too : -)
i'm about halfway through wolf hall and already procrastinating from reading it (ugh). the reading list is annoyingly unclear isn't it? oh and i'm staying in broadgate park
Original post by theoperrin2
i'm doing eng & cw too : -)
i'm about halfway through wolf hall and already procrastinating from reading it (ugh). the reading list is annoyingly unclear isn't it? oh and i'm staying in broadgate park

Please teach me, because I am struggling. I keep falling asleep on it.
Trying to read Wolf Hall is proving a tricky task... I couldn't say why though :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending