The Student Room Group

Why are people so stupid?

Seriously. Wtf. I'm incredibly annoyed.
1/10
Reply 2
This isn't facebook, nobody cares enough to ask what happened today.
Original post by jape
This isn't facebook, nobody cares enough to ask what happened today.

People are stupid. Statement.
I didn't say people are stupid today, now or recently.
No indication that something has happened just my normal view.
What happened today ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by AmateurMathsGeek
What happened today ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh come on
Original post by jape
Oh come on

Im joking with you. :smile:

'Intellectually' , do you count yourself as stupid when you say people are stupid because a general view seems a bit extreme and harsh. If you think all people are stupid ill consider myself as an alien.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because we're only human. We have the capability for intelligence but also potential for human error.

Cut people some slack. We all have a lil dumb in us.

You're as dumb as the rest of us m8 :rolleyes:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Because we're only human. We have the capability for intelligence but also potential for human error.

Cut people some slack. We all have a lil dumb in us.

You're as dumb as the rest of us m8 :rolleyes:

Yes but I see my mistakes as I make them. I understand why I do things and I'm very self aware.
People do stupid ****, for stupid reasons. Not saying everything I do is purposeful but come on, some people are pathetic.
Reply 9
Original post by AmateurMathsGeek
Im joking with you. :smile:

'Intellectually' , do you count yourself as stupid when you say people are stupid because a general view seems a bit extreme and harsh. If you think all people are stupid ill consider myself as an alien.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you talking to me?

I don't know if I'd call myself stupid - not especially bright, and my clumsiness doesn't help me in my quest to to look intelligent, but I don't think I'm dim. Other people are genuinely dim, but there are also lots of people who are smarter than me. I think I'm average.

Quick Reply

Latest