The Student Room Group

Am I over thinking this or not?

So I said to my boyfriend I’ll kill you” as a joke because he was trying to wind me up, then he said no you wouldn’t - then I said well my dad Will definitely as he was in the army.. then he replied” I’ll kill your family is he playing jokingly or being a idiot ?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You srarted the discussion, but how do we know who has a warped sense of humour and who is a closet psycho?
Realistically he's joking. On the other hand, I stopped trusting anyone and now sleep alone and vigilant. It's good to have balance but I've never been in an intimate relationship so giving up that control is not something I consider necessary. Most people do have happy relationships with the occasional dark joke but that's really a question of how well you know your partner. Totally agree with Surnia here, don't sweat it.
I do think you are overthinking it Mia. How have things been between you since he made the comment?
Over thinking... and you started it. Why is you talking about harming him a joke but it's wrong for him to respond?
Reply 5
Original post by username6414370
I do think you are overthinking it Mia. How have things been between you since he made the comment?

Been good
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
Over thinking... and you started it. Why is you talking about harming him a joke but it's wrong for him to respond?

Because I’m stupid 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending