The Student Room Group

Crush on my landlord feel so stupid?!

So I would obviously never tell him or act on it....He's married anyway. But I want to get this off my chest and see what people think of it.

I feel stupid and embarrassed - even though nobody knows and I'd never tell anyone - because I'm in my 20s and I have a thing for my 50 something landlord...He's just a handsome guy, isn't grey or 'old looking', and he think he flirts with me (but that could just be his personality). Lots of guys my age think I'm attractive and give me attention, so maybe this older guy thinks I am too....I'm not arrogant and don't find myself 'hot', but some guys do, as with any young woman I guess.

I just feel so stupid....why do I have a thing for an older guy?
Original post by Anonymous
So I would obviously never tell him or act on it....He's married anyway. But I want to get this off my chest and see what people think of it.

I feel stupid and embarrassed - even though nobody knows and I'd never tell anyone - because I'm in my 20s and I have a thing for my 50 something landlord...He's just a handsome guy, isn't grey or 'old looking', and he think he flirts with me (but that could just be his personality). Lots of guys my age think I'm attractive and give me attention, so maybe this older guy thinks I am too....I'm not arrogant and don't find myself 'hot', but some guys do, as with any young woman I guess.

I just feel so stupid....why do I have a thing for an older guy?

I'm 17 and i like older guys too lmao!
Apparently we go for unavailable guys because we are scared of commitment. I found it true, wbu?
I get what you mean, 50 years old are good looking lol.
Well, here's the thing, he may still have an eye out for trends in the 1980s and that's why he likes his wife because it takes him back to that time.

Tips:
Don't act on it
Its probs his personality
Its normal to feel this way- hopefully you'll find your soulmate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending