The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Room to rent at 31 Brynmill Terrace

Hi,

I'm a 2nd year student goinginto 3rd however, I have decided to take a year out for theforthcoming year and I am desperately looking for somebody torent a room at Brynmill Terrace, SA2 0BA with four quality 3rd yearboys.

The house is right oppositeSingleton Park and only a couple of minutes walk to the University gateand roughly 5/6 minutes fromUplands.

The rent is £303 a month,roughly £75 a week, (bills not included) with bills looking to be roughly£10-15 extra a week (i.e. internet, water, gas and electric) for 10 monthsstarting from the 1st September to the 30th June. This issplit into quarterly payments with the landlord asking for a deposit of£300 for the year. This will be returned at the end of your tenancyregarding the room/house have not been damaged.

If you're interested, messageme on here.

r5WBzgC�B� 
Reply 1
Original post by mlambert95
Hi,

I'm a 2nd year student goinginto 3rd however, I have decided to take a year out for theforthcoming year and I am desperately looking for somebody torent a room at Brynmill Terrace, SA2 0BA with four quality 3rd yearboys.

The house is right oppositeSingleton Park and only a couple of minutes walk to the University gateand roughly 5/6 minutes fromUplands.

The rent is £303 a month,roughly £75 a week, (bills not included) with bills looking to be roughly£10-15 extra a week (i.e. internet, water, gas and electric) for 10 monthsstarting from the 1st September to the 30th June. This issplit into quarterly payments with the landlord asking for a deposit of£300 for the year. This will be returned at the end of your tenancyregarding the room/house have not been damaged.

If you're interested, messageme on here.

r5WBzgC�B� 

Is it still available?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest