The Student Room Group

Room transfer : Bronze en suite for students

Hey, I'm planning to transfer my bronze en suite at Chapters Islington. Its a very cute cosy room with a view of the courtyard from the window. Tons of natural light and the room is spacious enough for one person with storage options. The kitchen is shared with 5 people, everyone is neat and there is no disturbance.

There is also a study room, art studio, gym, cinema room, play area (PS4, Pool etc) 24/7 security and concierge. It's walking distance to the Caledonian Road Station and also has Tesco, Sainsbury in walking distance. There is also a Morrisons 20 minutes walking.

Room details are below:
Bronze En Suite room approximately 11 SQM in size. These student rooms come with compact double beds, en suite bathrooms, study area, storage space, and share a living area and kitchen with groups of fellow residents.

The rooms include a bed, chair, desk, wardrobe, bedside table and bookshelves. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The shared kitchens have a 4 ring hob, an oven, a microwave, fridge/freezers, a dining area and a sofa.

No council tax, however its a contractual agreement. I have paid until the month of first week of January but I plan to move out in December so I would like the coming flatmate to transfer me December's rent(£1,375). From January, it is expected that you will pay rent for the accommodation (till 31st August, 2024) up front which amounts to £9,375.

It is a student accommodation so you will have to provide documentation supporting that along with guarantors details. Thank you.

Available
12 Dec 2023
Minimum term
10 months
Amenities
Furnishings
Furnished
Parking
Yes
Garage
Yes
Garden/terrace