The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

How long until I hear back from Swansea University

Hi guys
Just want to know some information
How long until I get an email for an interview for Swansea University I’ve applied for paramedic science . All my other school have email me for interviews so I’m kinda worried as Swansea is my number 1 school . I’m a super anxious person so maybe I’m just a worrywots soooo just need a second opinion
Hi, I applied for adult nursing at Swansea uni on 15th November, had interview on 30th November and just received the offered today. Hope this help x
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by appleonly
Hi guys
How long until I get an email for an interview for Swansea University I’ve applied for paramedic science . All my other school have email me for interviews so I’m kinda worried as Swansea is my number 1 school . I’m a super anxious person so maybe I’m just a worrywots soooo just need a second opinion

Hi @appleonly, I hope you're doing well. Thanks for your post and apologies for not getting back to you until now.

For Paramedic Science Sept 2024 entry, we are still in the selection process so if you haven't received a response as yet, we'll be in touch asap in the New Year.

Feel free to get in touch with the Faculty team directly if you need an update on your application and future interview arrangements - the team are on email at [email protected].

If you need help with anything else, please let know! Gethin (Future Students Team).
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Swansea University Enquiries
Hi @appleonly, I hope you're doing well. Thanks for your post and apologies for not getting back to you until now.

For Paramedic Science Sept 2024 entry, we are still in the selection process so if you haven't received a response as yet, we'll be in touch asap in the New Year.

Feel free to get in touch with the Faculty team directly if you need an update on your application and future interview arrangements - the team are on email at [email protected].

If you need help with anything else, please let know! Gethin (Future Students Team).

Thank you so much this was very reassuring
Original post by Swansea University Enquiries

Hi,
I’ve applied to study audiology and was wondering the same thing, any updates would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Original post by 17wrightkit
Hi,
I’ve applied to study audiology and was wondering the same thing, any updates would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi @17wrightkit, thanks for getting in touch and hope all is well.

Yes, you should hear from us again re application next steps for Healthcare Science (Audiology) in the New Year...Swansea Uni is now closed for the Christmas break and we'll reopen on Tues 02 Jan 2024.

More info on the course is online here https://www.swansea.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/health-social-care/healthcare-science-audiology-bsc-hons/, and you're welcome to join us at an Open Day in either Feb or March.

Best of luck with everything and have a great winter break! Gethin (Future Students Team).
Hi guys

Hi I just wanted to ask how did you apply to the uni
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi I just wanted to ask how did you apply to the uni

Through UCAS
Hi guys, I applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea Uni on the 17th September. Had my interview 30th November. I’ve applied for both March and September entry. Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi guys, I applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea Uni on the 17th September. Had my interview 30th November. I’ve applied for both March and September entry. Has anyone heard back yet?

Hi @anonymous #3, I hope all is well. Apologies for the delayed response.

I would recommend you contact the Faculty team directly on email at [email protected] - they will be able to look into your application and advise on the status and next steps.

Fingers crossed all is in order, but feel free to get in touch again if you need help with anything else.

Many thanks, Gethin (Future Students Team).
Reply 10
Hi, I applied for paramedic science and sent off my video towards the end of December, I was just wondering, has anyone else heard back yet?
Original post by Ursula02
Hi, I applied for paramedic science and sent off my video towards the end of December, I was just wondering, has anyone else heard back yet?

Hi, the closing date for Paramedic Science is the 31st January. Applications are reviewed by the team once received and you will be notified of the outcome.

Please do not worry but if you would like confirmation that you have sent everything in with your application, you can email us directly.

Good luck with your application,
Del
Reply 12
Original post by Ursula02

soz for the late reply but I’ve heard back from Swansea I also applied for paramedic science and I’ve been invited for a face to face group interview .
soz for the late reply but I’ve heard back from Swansea I also applied for paramedic science and I’ve been invited for a face to face group interview .

Congratulations well done ! Is that the selection day you've been invited to?
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #4
Congratulations well done ! Is that the selection day you've been invited to?

Yes it is ! I’m very excited. Are you maybe going aswell ?
Yes it is ! I’m very excited. Are you maybe going aswell ?

Yes the Friday I think
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous #4
Yes the Friday I think

Ah such I shame I’ve booked the Thursday . Wishing you good luck . I hope you get in !

Quick Reply

Latest