The Student Room Group

Psychopath girl manipulates boyfriend to end his own life

This is an absolutely terrible story. This harpy called Michelle Carter, 17 years old), pressured her boyfriend Conrad (also 17 years old) to kill himself. She was sending him text messages right up to the point he killed himself, he obviously did not want to but she kept sending him messages like "Have you done it yet? We agreed you were going to kill yourself. Why are you putting it off?"

He says that he's not sure he wants to do it anymore and that he's frightened, and she texts him saying "Don't worry, it won't hurt". He kills himself with carbon monoxide in his truck, and he texts her saying he got out of the truck and she texts "Get back in".

And after his death, she raised thousands of dollars for "suicide prevention" and generally soaked up all the attention and sympathy. It's hard to imagine a more revolting individual, she is clearly a psychopath and extremely evil.

http://deadstate.org/here-are-the-disturbing-texts-from-michelle-carter-pressuring-her-boyfriend-to-commit-suicide/

She's on bail (her bail conditions do not allow her to use social media) but even now her mum has been posting on her behalf pictures of her at Disneyland, and getting ready for the prom (the prom that poor Conrad will not be able to attend) while she is on bail.

I hope she is convicted and spends many decades in prison. She is a menace to society.

Scroll to see replies

Ffs.

Wtaf is she even human
Get her DNA sampled now

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is absolutely disgusting.

RIP to the poor guy.
Reply 3
Original post by moment of truth
That is absolutely disgusting.

RIP to the poor guy.

I know huh. The worst part is that she doesn't think she did anything wrong.

From the text transcripts, he was obviously very scared and trying to put it off, and she orders him to get back into the truck to asphyxiate. Horrible woman.

I really do hope she is convicted.
Reply 4
Original post by angelcake123
Ffs.

Wtaf is she even human
Get her DNA sampled now

Unfortunately she is very human, because humans can be extremely cruel and vicious like this. Undoubtedly she's in a small minority of humans, but she's one of us nonetheless.

If she was born a male in Saudi Arabia, she would probably be an ISIL executioner or something like that.
RIP Conrad. Is that girl behind bars?
I read the conversation a few days ago and it broke my heart. What a disgusting, heartless, girl. Absolutely sickening.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope she rots in hell. What a heartless cow
This b**** crazy :angry:
Reply 9
But what I don't understand is why the boy wanted to kill himself in the first place. I know the girl pressured him but where did it stem from
Reply 10
Original post by Kyle1198
But what I don't understand is why the boy wanted to kill himself in the first place. I know the girl pressured him but where did it stem from

I want to know this too. What a piece of ****. She never loved him.
She must be proud of herself. Very smart :smile:
Original post by Choo Train
RIP Conrad. Is that girl behind bars?

She is on bail right now, awaiting trial. And she's been living it up on bail; going to Disneyland, going to the prom, and generally being a disgusting wreck of a human being.
Charles Manson, but probably worse this time...
bad choice of gf
So how beta was Conrad, eh tsr?
Original post by mrno1324
So how beta was Conrad, eh tsr?

What's this obsession with alphas and betas? Pseudo-anthropological crap.

Being an alpha is much like being a lady; if you have to say you are one, you aren't
Original post by Kyle1198

I think he had mental problems. Instead of convincing him to seek help, she encouraged him down that path, made sure he finished the job and then basked in the sympathy of being the girlfriend of a guy who killed himself.
Ohmygoodgod, that conversation is quite possibly the worst thing I've read all day..all week...my whole entire life. I just can't comprehend. My mind can't process it. The girl is deranged, why would someone do that? "All that for nothing"- What the actual...what in Galileo¿ That's just so sad, I can't. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a disgusting excuse for a human being. I can see her walking free on a "free speech" deal.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending