The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Newport Village Accommodation takeover!!!!

Hello, I have a Single Silver room contract that needs taking over for the Newport Village campus. I am no longer attending the University and now the only way to stop any future payments is for someone to takeover the contract from me. There has already been a £250 deposit paid which I'm more than happy to let you keep if you accept the contract. It's for 42 weeks and you can move in from the 12th of September, hence why I am now desperate to get rid of this contract! Any enquireis please feel free to ask me, I really need this contract taken from me as I will have no money to actually pay for two sets of accommodation.
Please get in touch!!!
Original post by carwynbertram
Hello, I have a Single Silver room contract that needs taking over for the Newport Village campus. I am no longer attending the University and now the only way to stop any future payments is for someone to takeover the contract from me. There has already been a £250 deposit paid which I'm more than happy to let you keep if you accept the contract. It's for 42 weeks and you can move in from the 12th of September, hence why I am now desperate to get rid of this contract! Any enquireis please feel free to ask me, I really need this contract taken from me as I will have no money to actually pay for two sets of accommodation.
Please get in touch!!!

Hey there I'm in the exact same situation if you find more than one person interested in taking the room please tell them that I have one available too and would love for them to take it off me and I'll do the same for you :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending