The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Newport Student Village

Got an offer for newport student village but my mother is adamant that I shouldn't go since it's too far away. However it's that or private accomodation (which is gonna be a hassle and a lot more expensive).

Has anyone here lived in Newport Village and if so, how is it? Is getting a job nearby feasible? And how bad is the 1 hour trip to Bristol university everyday?
Reply 1
Messaged you.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Annoyn2023
Messaged you.

Where? I can't see that you sent me any private messages
Reply 3
Original post by Solaris_21
Got an offer for newport student village but my mother is adamant that I shouldn't go since it's too far away. However it's that or private accomodation (which is gonna be a hassle and a lot more expensive).

Has anyone here lived in Newport Village and if so, how is it? Is getting a job nearby feasible? And how bad is the 1 hour trip to Bristol university everyday?

What's your decision then?
Reply 4
Original post by meaningful
What's your decision then?

I chose to go there
Reply 5
Original post by Solaris_21
I chose to go there

Good! I thought i am the only one here still searching for the accommodation!🥹
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by meaningful
Good! I thought i am the only one here still searching for the accommodation!🥹

I have an accommodation room going cos I had to move unis in Newprot if you're interested?
Reply 7
Original post by megan32358
I have an accommodation room going cos I had to move unis in Newprot if you're interested?

Thanks for your offer but i can't take it. I need to live at Bristol owing to personal reason.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending