Anime

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm watching Death Note atm! 😃

It will blow your mind, enjoy! x
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
The anime is OK,but it's so lame compared to the manga.

Can't agree more. I don't read manga often because I'm the type of guy who prefers the animation, soundtrack, voice acting and superb visuals that anime offers but Tokyo Ghoul's anime adaptation did not do the manga justice.
Reply 22
Original post by Dingooose
Add Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Steins;Gate and Parasyte to that list :biggrin:.

I need to add those to my own list, :biggrin:
Reply 23
i recommend you watch 'working!!'.it has three seasons, well the third one is still airing.
I'd be a pretty bad TSR Anime Society leader if I didn't shamelessly provide a link to our main thread here... feel free to join if interested. :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1583631

My all-time favourite is Baccano!, but if anyone cares, I have a Top 50 list too, and would recommend anything on there. :yes:

Original post by rhiannonm25
image.jpg Also can anyone tell me what anime this is from? She looks similar to me! Short brown hair, green eyes how adorable

Looks like Nemu from Da Capo to me. :yes:
Reply 25
Original post by help089
I second angel beats. death note is good too. and iv never seen boku no pico but iv heard you become mentally unstable after watching that.so dont watch that.

Angel Beats had one of the best stories I've ever seen in anime, and Death Note was so good that after finishing it I wanted to watch it all again, and I'm reading the manga for it now. But, for me the second part of Death Note was kind of dry and not as good as first part (just my opinion).

I haven't seen Boku No Pico (thank God), but I've heard of it from reviewers and people, and it is one of the most disturbing anime's.
Some of my favourites:
Baccanno
Steins;Gate
Princess Jellyfish
Mushishi
Moyashimon (what can I say, I'm a microbiologist!)
If you're into feature-length anime films, you could try some of Studio Ghibli or Satoshi Kon's films.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
I'm pretty new to anime too although I've watched/started quite a few series already. But I loved Tokyo Ghoul :biggrin:

-Parasyte
-Attack on Titan
-Deadman Wonderland (unsatisfying ending but the Manga is pretty awesome)
-Blue Exorcist
^Action
Most of them are pretty bloody.. I'm guessing you won't like them if Tokyo Ghoul wasn't your cup of tea.

-Kuroko No Basket
-Haikyuu
^Sport

-Kamisama Kiss*
-Ao Haru Ride
-Kimi Ni Todoke
-Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji
-Golden Time (just started it, like it so far)
^Romance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boku no pico - no joke :wink:))
Death note
Attack on Titan
Rosario Vampire

I don't have time to watch anime anymore :c
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'd be a pretty bad TSR Anime Society leader if I didn't shamelessly provide a link to our main thread here... feel free to join if interested. :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1583631

My all-time favourite is Baccano!, but if anyone cares, I have a Top 50 list too, and would recommend anything on there. :yes:

Looks like Nemu from to me. :yes:

Baccano is a good choice. Loved how it challenged the conventional methods of storytelling and still came out on top with a compelling story and healthy variety of characters that all tie into the plot really well. And I really enjoyed the show's attitude towards immortality. Generally, seinen animes tend to be the best.
Nanatsu no Taizai because splitting mountains with toothpicks is awesome :pierre:
Inb4 someone says Tokyo Mew Mew - do not watch this at all costs, unless you love that kinda stuff of course.
After watching steins gate, i didn't know what to do with life anymore
Hajime No Ippo

Best anime ever.
Original post by FlareBlitz96

Even after months of finishing it (I think it's been a year now), I still think about Steins;Gate. It got me really excited about the many worlds theory.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by rhiannonm25
What's your favourite anime?? Please share and recommend any good ones, for me I'd say elfen lied and sword art online, I'm pretty new to anime.my boyfriend made me watch Tokyo ghoul but it wasn't the kind of thing for me..

I love Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist
Best comedy anime is hands down Gintama :biggrin:
Though I love the story of one piece too (hoping I get to see the ending to it before I die xD)

edit: Another pretty good one was Magi (has 2 seasons).
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 37
I've watched so much anime this summer! I've been watching:

Another
Darker than Black
Steins;Gate
Kuroko's Basketball
Death Note

And I've just started Code Geass.

To answer OP, my favourite is Naruto.
Reply 38

I watched that a few weeks ago, it was amazing!

It was the first anime I ever saw and I also thought it was the greatest thing ever made when I first saw it. A year on, I've re-watched it and it isn't quite as incredible as I seem to remember but it's still pretty brilliant. I think the best part of Steins;Gate are the characters - they're all brilliant and the development is excellently done.

Quick Reply

Latest