The Student Room Group

How Much Power do Women Really Have?

Hello everyone,

We recently asked women in business from around the world whether being a woman has affected their careers. Additionally we set up an infographic that shows how many women and men are interested in graduate business education and several interesting facts about gender equality, such as:

Top Five Countries for Women in Senior Management

Russia: 40%

Philippines: 37%

France: 33%

Vietnam: 33%

Sweden: 28%

Where do you expect the UK to be?

Check out more facts and see answers from business women around the world on how education has influenced their careers:
http://womeninbusiness.mba.com/

What are your experiences regarding gender equality?

Best regards,

Rasmus
Official GMAT
(edited 8 years ago)
How is this related to education? Of course, it's divisive progressive drivel so I'm sure it'll be given a pass...
Reply 2
As a meninist I disagree, @fatart123 I agree
Hello fatart123,

This is related to education as the graphic shows how many women and men are taking the GMAT exam to enter a MBA or other Master’s in business programmes. For example in Great Britain 454 women took the GMAT in 2014 compared to 1.200 men. I am sorry I didn’t make the connection to education clear enough in the opening post (I’ll edit that).
Additionally the interviewed women were asked how much education has influenced their careers.

I’m posting this here because we’d like to get some insights on that topic from a student’s point of view. Do the numbers reflect your classrooms? Are more men than women interested in a business career? How does that differ in countries around the world?

Best regards,

Rasmus
Official GMAT
Reply 4
I would love to see the class divide within the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending