The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tonystark
I gues I've done enough lol, it's tomorrow. I'm nervous, but I'm trying to quell that via exercise etc

I'm Nervous too my centre taunton tomarrow my travelling time 3hrs
Original post by HanaGEM
Look out plurals where there shouldnt be (always caught me out) eliminate any that are definitely wrong before trying to get the answer. Its so much easier than medify, really. If medify was accurate I have probably gotten about 450.

Chill

Same here! Yesterday I scored 900 (very lucky) in DA in the official mock c, today I did the medify easy exam and got 550...

It is ridiculous... Sometimes the right answers in the solution doesn't make any sense...
Original post by KAmalraj10
I'm Nervous too my centre taunton tomarrow my travelling time 3hrs

good luck for ur TEST
Don't worry. Me too LOL.
Well I think they increase their profit by 1000 per year as thry would pay the lower tax rate in A for clothes rather than imported good, but that would take 20 years so not really sure
Original post by spymatiak
Same here! Yesterday I scored 900 (very lucky) in DA in the official mock c, today I did the medify easy exam and got 550...

It is ridiculous... Sometimes the right answers in the solution doesn't make any sense...

Well I didnt do quite that well (well done, thats awesome) but i totally agree that its ridiculous
Done the official UKCAT MOCKS

mock A yesterday
625 average - band 2

mock C today
650 average - band 2

Is 700 achievable tomorrow morning? and band 1 :frown: ?

The QR and AR I am finding impossible. The timing with VR is hard too :frown:
Hi, i didn't do to well in the UKCAT, so Im wondering which universities don't look at the UKCAT that much?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Original post by spiritless98
Yes you can use mine as long as you don't use my mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah okay, I will not use the mocks.
Original post by ilovecake123
Hi, i didn't do to well in the UKCAT, so Im wondering which universities don't look at the UKCAT that much?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Bristol don't look at it at all, Cardiff only in borderline cases, QUB it depends on your GCSEs and Plymouths is quite low but it depends what you got in each section
Original post by Blobfish13
Bristol don't look at it at all, Cardiff only in borderline cases, QUB it depends on your GCSEs and Plymouths is quite low but it depends what you got in each section

out of 4, 3 of them was 600-700
and then one 500-600
I'm going to apply to bristol I'm not sure about the other one though
Original post by ilovecake123
out of 4, 3 of them was 600-700
and then one 500-600
I'm going to apply to bristol I'm not sure about the other one though

Check on the Plymouth website, you might be fine for there 😊 If you have good GCSEs QUB is good
Original post by ah639
I did:

- 3 official practice tests (A untimed, B and C timed)
- 3 Medify Mocks (but only taking my scores from VR , QR and AR with any seriousness because I found the DA unreliable and SJ often inconsistent with Tomorrow's Doctors)

Make sure you just keep plodding on. The worst thing you can do is overshoot time-wise on 3-4 questions and run out towards the end (where there are often easier questions!).

Omg yes! The easier questions are always at the back!

Also medify DA seems too easy compared to actual thing. Also the table of codes does not charge as u progress through exam.

I just did medify easy mock and im
Getting 700/800 in qr, ar and da. However my vr is an absolute mess. What would u say is the best way to improve vr?
Any more QR tips? Most common formulas etc I need help big time! Getting over 650 on other sections but not even 500 on QR!! X
How often do you guys guess and go ? For me, If I approach the recommend time, and still can't figure It out, I take an educated (sort of) guess
I just did official mock A and completely flunked the QR.. Does the exam have a lot of information alongside the data? That was my downfall, I find it hard to interpret both in the timescale, so had to guess loads and hence got a bad score.
Original post by Blood flood
I just did official mock A and completely flunked the QR.. Does the exam have a lot of information alongside the data? That was my downfall, I find it hard to interpret both in the timescale, so had to guess loads and hence got a bad score.

I done mock A yesterday
VR - 670
QR - 450 (impossible)
AR - 730
DA - 650

Ive heard the QR in the real thing is really easy this year.

I remember last year I was worried about QR, I was getting similar scores to now, but I went to do the actual exam and got 750 in QR.

So if its anything like last years , nothing to worry about.
Original post by ThePrestigeUK
I done mock A yesterday
VR - 670
QR - 450 (impossible)
AR - 730
DA - 650

Ive heard the QR in the real thing is really easy this year.

I remember last year I was worried about QR, I was getting similar scores to now, but I went to do the actual exam and got 750 in QR.

So if its anything like last years , nothing to worry about.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who found QR difficult, I got:
VR- 670
QR-450
AR-650
DA-830
Yeah when I did it last year I came out with a QR in the 700's, which I was shocked at, so hopefully it does stay the same difficulty as last year! It just freaked me out a bit getting that worse of a score when yesterday I got 800 on a Kaplan QR. I hate these fluctuations -_-
Reply 598
Original post by amedey97
Hey I'm studying biology chemistry and maths at a2. I'm predicted A*AB and I'm not sure whether or not the grades will get me in. I've done 5 weeks work experience in different dental settings and got 655 on my UKCAT test. Any advice or guidance? And do you think I'll get in anywhere?😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the entry requirements for Dundee is AAB so check that out

Posted from TSR Mobile
How is the medify hard mock compared to the real UKCAT test?

Latest

Trending

Trending