The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
This season is just killing me inside everything to do with the club is more of a mess than I am.
Fine for Ramires to stay as long as he's firmly a backup option.

My main gripe with his new contract is he'll be 32 when it finishes. The second he loses his athleticism he won't even be a PL standard player.
Original post by looseseal
Ramires signs a new contract... What is life?

Just when I thought this season couldn't get any worse, we sign this fraud of a footballer on for another 5 years.

Our midfield will never be top tier while we still consider him a legitimate option.

:rofl:

:facepalm2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nickini
Fine for Ramires to stay as long as he's firmly a backup option.

My main gripe with his new contract is he'll be 32 when it finishes. The second he loses his athleticism he won't even be a PL standard player.

Yes very odd indeed, especially considering Cheslea usually only give players 30+ one year contracts.
Original post by Enoxial

Just in.

In b4 Piazon is found guilty and Mourinho claims judges are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea.
Original post by Four Queue
In b4 Piazon is found guilty and Mourinho claims judges are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea.

inb4 original joke
Reply 786
Original post by jam277
This season is just killing me inside everything to do with the club is more of a mess than I am.

This time last year I remember you expressing your boredom. Chelsea were doing so well that you literally had nothing to talk about.

Glad Mou has taken your feelings in to consideration for this season x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 787
Original post by SA-1
This time last year I remember you expressing your boredom. Chelsea were doing so well that you literally had nothing to talk about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right? Couldn't believe the **** I was hearing last year, disappointed at how easily we were winning everything :jester: :jester: This entire thing is revenge on Jam.
Haha, I think he was more complaining that we were going 2-0 then going into cruise control to save energy, which is a touch boring.

Also the metro are linking AVB back to Chelsea lmao, I've seen it all now :lol:
Rodgers linked too now, extremely banterous. The media is such a **** show.
Reply 790
That would have one or two of you rustled. ^
Reply 791
If you get Rodgers..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 792
Don't even know who I'd want, would give Carlo another spin if he was brave enough to come back. Feel like we may as well stick it out with Jose until the end of the season now tbh, I wanted him sacked before when there was still time to save our season but now we may as well wait and just see if he can sort his life out.
His Dad is ill which is something I have no doubt is a big problem for him atm.

Mourinho isn't getting sacked, so all the Rodgers/Carlo stories are just the media being the bellends they usually are...I mean they're reporting AVB to come back now ffs
Reply 794
Original post by Bubzeh
That would have one or two of you rustled. ^

I will top myself if rodgers was chelsea manager.
Original post by SA-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably but watching your team defending in every big game and scoring set pieces is **** when you have the best team in the league.

Then those 2 goals and cruise control games took the pissm now mourinho actually has to be proactive in his approach and change the ****ing system he doesn't. **** jose. How can ivanovic still be our first choice rb when we have a better one and we had the best lb in the world on our benh last season?
Reply 795
Original post by mhsc
Don't even know who I'd want, would give Carlo another spin if he was brave enough to come back. Feel like we may as well stick it out with Jose until the end of the season now tbh, I wanted him sacked before when there was still time to save our season but now we may as well wait and just see if he can sort his life out.

Looooooool at the final sentence.

Looks like jose is taking tips from allegri as well on how to implode a competitive team in a pre season
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Looooooool at the final sentence.

Looks like jose is taking tips from allegri as well on how to implode a competitive team in a pre season

I'd have thought it would Allegri taking tips from King Jose? Juventus shouldn't be doing as bad as they are, but at least they have the excuse of losing key players in Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez.
Reply 797
Original post by Four Queue
I'd have thought it would Allegri taking tips from King Jose? Juventus shouldn't be doing as bad as they are, but at least they have the excuse of losing key players in Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez.

Because Allegri has done this before, he's got experience.
Just boarding the train to Mourinhos farewell party! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 799
Going in BIG on Chelsea today. Could be bye bye bank account if they they don't win.

Despite the hate, Jose, the bore, knows how to win the big games.

Latest