The Student Room Group

Twinkle twinkle little star. ~

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
Lmao, I was tempted to link the site under a shortened link but I'm not that cruel :frown: That and I'd get banned :tongue:

loool. fair enough, I'll get my cheap ass iPhone somehow :tongue:
Reply 81
Oh no, I fell under "The Sloth" category in 6th form :rofl:

Pls don't savage me :afraid:

Bahah XD Well, at least you didn't bother anyone. :console: <3

Original post by Maggie_O
Me.
Then there's the owl:

the one wide awake on energy drinks at dark.

:lol: Oh no¡ >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
I spent 4 hours in the Library from 10-2AM just now

That's so great aha - Well done¡! :tongue:

Original post by Star-girl
Threads like this are the ones that really make me like TSR. :biggrin:

Good luck, Anon_98. :loveduck:

Awww, that's really lovely of you to say - thank you v much. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by Katty3
This is like Luna Lovegood on crack.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98

:lol: Oh no¡ >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Currently taking up someone's space right now, but I am doing it intentionally because when I sat down her paper was too scattered everywhere. So I flicked it to her side lol and now my notebook is wide open; passive aggressively claiming my station space back is all :colondollar::wink:
Original post by Anon_98

Awww, that's really lovely of you to say - thank you v much. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome. :cute: I like your authenticity and look forward to reading what you're up to. :biggrin:

Also do you study Spanish or do you just like upside down exclamation marks? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it was mainly cause Library sessions were timetabled and it was so noisy there was no point :s-smilie: Tenks <3

Original post by Anon_98
That's so great aha - Well done¡! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:
Original post by Anon_98
Unfortunately, I had a cancelled lesson this morning which meant I got up pretty early for absolutely no reason. :grumble: Fortunately, I used the time wisely and spent almost 3hrs in the library revising for Biology¡! :tongue: It was so great + the atmosphere was perfect...until some annoying animals students decided to make an appearance.

Anon_98's thoughts on the type of annoying pupils in the LRC:

1) The sheep. - These people will arrive in large groups and they'll all try and look for empty adjacent seats, making as much noise as possible in the process. If there aren't any seats which are close to one other then they'll either share seats so they can all fit into a confined area or they'll choose to leave as a flock regardless of the fact they have work to do. These people will also decide that even if they aren't studying A2 Chemistry, they will take up a crash course for the hour bc their fellow woollen buddies are doing it at the time.

2) The fish - This person will spend all their time gulping their water rather than doing their work. They will drink their water so loud that you can feel it going down your own throat. They'll be chewing on their lid, peeling off the label, throwing it around so the sound of the water swishes everywhere and within 560 seconds they'll get up so they can refill their bottle then repeat the process for the next hour. I mean, sometimes they even accidentally begin to recite the words 'Evian- live young' rather than the proof for an Arithmetic sequence. True story.

3) The sloth. - This is the person who doesn't go to the library to study...but to snore. They normally place all their books, revision guides + stationery out onto the table and hold their pen in a position that appears as though they are writing then proceed to begin their sleep marathon. If you look through the anglian windows of the LRC at five past three then you'll notice that they're still slouching in the corner attempting to catch their z's.

4) The monkeys. - These people will go to the library just so they can create trouble. They are so desperate to cause mischief that they'll run into the room, grab a book of the shelf just so they can hysterically laugh at + mock at the title, then put it back in the wrong genre section, find their friends who are studying, deliberately distract them, initiate a game of domino coughs then run out in glee when the helpless, yet angry librarians wave around an Orwell novel to indicate they need to hush.

5) Finally, we have 'The elephant.' - The elephant is never a real elephant but they take up this persona as soon as they enter the double doors for God knows what reason. The elephant always arrives when the library is incredibly empty and out of all the possible seats they could place themselves at, the elephant will decide to sit next to you. They will move their chair 0.3 nanometres away from your own then place their folder on the desk so it overlaps with yours. When they are writing, the elephant will lay their head across your side of the table so that your sheet of paper begins to resemble stick on extensions. The elephant will use the chair next to them to place their rucksack, the chair after that to place their gym bag, oh and their other folders will most likely be on the 4th one down.

My question is WHY؟!¡?¿¡¡?¡!! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Wow, you're a bit... weird, but definitely in a good way! :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Maggie_O
Currently taking up someone's space right now, but I am doing it intentionally because when I sat down her paper was too scattered everywhere. So I flicked it to her side lol and now my notebook is wide open; passive aggressively claiming my station space back is all :colondollar::wink:

Ohmyg Maggie_O, why would you deliberately do that HUH¿ :rofl:

Original post by Star-girl
You're welcome. :cute: I like your authenticity and look forward to reading what you're up to. :biggrin:

Also do you study Spanish or do you just like upside down exclamation marks? :biggrin:

You're so kind - thank you! :hugs:

Oh no, I don't study Spanish >.< ...I just really like the look of them and the normal exclamation/question marks don't always express whatever I'm saying in the same way, if that makes sense. XD :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89

:colonhash:

I genuinely meant it. :colonhash:

Original post by Indeterminate
:rofl:

Wow, you're a bit... weird, but definitely in a good way! :smile:

XD Um..well thank you, I think(?) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
I bought some new stationery this afternoon and that was probably the highlight of my wholleee day. :tongue: Half of my old stuff had ran out and seeing as today is the official beginning of the HALF TERM HOLIDAYS, I decided that I'd need to purchase some new stuff to keep me motivated throughout the week bc for some reason getting new pens excites me so much that I often feel the urge to breathe, eat and sleep revision guides. I don't know about you but oh my - new stationery is better than chocolate + presents + birthdays + parrots + everything. Don't try and tell that there is a greater satisfaction than when you open a pen lid for the first time and let the ink glide across your page or when you unwrap a rubber from its cellophane thingy then deliberately make mistakes just so you're able to use it. :mmm: I cannot contain my excitement for coloured ink, it's probably the greatest thing to have been created by the history of mankind and let's not get started on the smell of new paper. O_o I've just had a major thought as I'm writing this - imagine if we had like a variation of paper smells... I don't think that exists (?) Please dont burst my bubble if it does exist bc I genuinely think I have something here...Dragons den is calling me. :woo: Ohmyg, like we could have the original paper smell then there would be different smells with different sized notepads. Maybe the more expensive notepads would have the best smells and the cheaper notepads would have not-so-nice smells like... banana. Infact, that would be a perfect marketing strategy- Companies should make disgustingly horrible smelling paper for the cheaper notepads then amazingly nice smelling paper for the expensive stuff which would most likely lead to the majority of people buying the expensive notepads rather than the cheap notepads bc who wants banana smelling paper? What would the brand be called though¿... Um..Scentpad - 'odours defining your future.' :rofl: Gah, don't try + steal my idea - it's virtually patented. ^-^

Oh and pfftttt.. I obviously didn't do any work tonight bc it's a FriiidaYyYyyyYyYyy. :dunce:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Be our obsessionNNnnn, our constellationnnNN
You are light in and out of every season
~

Your love will lead us through the fight
Like starrrss in the night,
StarssSSsss in the nightttt,
StarrsSSssSsSsss in the nightt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Hey now, you're an All Star get your game on, go plaYYyYyy,
Hey now, you're a Rock Star get the show on get paiddddddd,
And all that glitter is goOOoold,
Only shooting stars break the mOOooold

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
starsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstars

And if youUuUUuuuuu,
You want me toOOoOoooo,
Let's make a mOoOoOOove,

YEAHHH¡

So tell me girl if we everytime we t-O-o-ouch,
You get this kinda r-U-ushhh,
Baby sayyy yeaaHHhh, yeaahHHhh,

If you dont wannaa take - it - slow,
And you just wanna take- me -home,
Then baby say yeaHhHHhh, yeahHHhHhh

And let me kiss you. ~

starsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstarsstars

Posted from TSR Mobile
mrw reading this thread right now :rofl:

Reply 95
I'm awfully tired. :yawn:

Ooh!¡ - I totally forgot to mention that we recieved our results back from that test today. >.< My teacher's face when she placed my paper on the desk was like ------> O_o I glanced at it and I was like -----> O_o Then the girl next to me looked over and she was like ----> O_o

/thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

You're so kind - thank you! :hugs:

Oh no, I don't study Spanish >.< ...I just really like the look of them and the normal exclamation/question marks don't always express whatever I'm saying in the same way, if that makes sense. XD :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome. :hugs:

It does make sense because I also sometimes use them (in texts). :ahee:
Original post by Anon_98
I bought some new stationery this afternoon and that was probably the highlight of my wholleee day. :tongue: Half of my old stuff had ran out and seeing as today is the official beginning of the HALF TERM HOLIDAYS, I decided that I'd need to purchase some new stuff to keep me motivated throughout the week bc for some reason getting new pens excites me so much that I often feel the urge to breathe, eat and sleep revision guides. I don't know about you but oh my - new stationery is better than chocolate + presents + birthdays + parrots + everything. Don't try and tell that there is a greater satisfaction than when you open a pen lid for the first time and let the ink glide across your page or when you unwrap a rubber from its cellophane thingy then deliberately make mistakes just so you're able to use it. :mmm: I cannot contain my excitement for coloured ink, it's probably the greatest thing to have been created by the history of mankind and let's not get started on the smell of new paper. O_o I've just had a major thought as I'm writing this - imagine if we had like a variation of paper smells... I don't think that exists (?) Please dont burst my bubble if it does exist bc I genuinely think I have something here...Dragons den is calling me. :woo: Ohmyg, like we could have the original paper smell then there would be different smells with different sized notepads. Maybe the more expensive notepads would have the best smells and the cheaper notepads would have not-so-nice smells like... banana. Infact, that would be a perfect marketing strategy- Companies should make disgustingly horrible smelling paper for the cheaper notepads then amazingly nice smelling paper for the expensive stuff which would most likely lead to the majority of people buying the expensive notepads rather than the cheap notepads bc who wants banana smelling paper? What would the brand be called though¿... Um..Scentpad - 'odours defining your future.' :rofl: Gah, don't try + steal my idea - it's virtually patented. ^-^

Oh and pfftttt.. I obviously didn't do any work tonight bc it's a FriiidaYyYyyyYyYyy. :dunce:

Posted from TSR Mobile

New stationery is amazing! That and new books! :biggrin:

I got a 12 pack of sketching pencils and a new sketch pad (I like to draw) and they made me just want to live in my room and draw day and night. :teehee:
It's truly amazing, Anon has her own thread now.

:grin:

(Don't really know what my response in my own head is yet.)

Original post by Anon_98
Original post by am I a catfish?
am I a catfish? :lolwut:

No.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a lost cause.

Original post by Anon_98
Targets to be achieved by 8pm.

Write up all maths notes.

Read through stuff on the quotient rule and practice some examples.

Write up all Biology notes.

Complete Biology homework.

Drink 6 glasses of water.

So I've got around 3hrs..it should be do-able but I need to have dinner too except that'll reduce the time in which I'll have to complete my tasks. Do I forget about dinner?¡ Ohmyg, but dinner is great and I'm semi-hungry. :woo: I dont want to not complete them either just bc I'm satisfying my stomach. *screamSSsssSss* TO SKIP OR NOT TO SKIP. That is the ultimate question. O_o

That last part sounds like your stream of thoughts :eyeball: you have a hectic mind OP. :grin:

P.S. I'd never miss dinner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending