The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The Official Exeter Applicants Thread 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Guys I just got an e-mail from Exeter: "Because of the large number of applications we have received, unfortunately we won’t be in a position to get back to you with a decision on your application now until the new year."
I've applied for Mathematics BSc and they wont be replying to me until the 4th of January.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by TheLifelessRobot
Guys I just got an e-mail from Exeter: "Because of the large number of applications we have received, unfortunately we won’t be in a position to get back to you with a decision on your application now until the new year."
I've applied for Mathematics BSc and they wont be replying to me until the 4th of January.

Just got one too. Aww, it's nice of them to be considerate and let us know not to expect anything any time soon.
I haven't got an email from them regarding this, I applied for medical sciences on 13th November

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's the night/student life in Exeter?? I heard it's not as amazing but it has an excellent reputation for the course I want to study. Anyone? x
Just got an offer for Law, ty Exeter for the early christmas present lol
I just got an offer for Mechanical Engineering; AAB! Thinking about putting Exeter as my firm. Anyone else applied for Engineering?
Original post by keromedic
I was told they're waiting for verification I was in care and they've received 20000 applications so it may take awhile.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

just got an offer for biological sciences, do you mean biochemistry that has loads of applications?.. cause thats a lot of applications! hah
Original post by Steph_af
Just got an offer for Law, ty Exeter for the early christmas present lol

Congrats! What grades do you need? Because, on the website it says AAA-AAB, but I don't know anyone who got AAB.
Offer for History and IR wooo!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any offer-holders for BSc Econ with Politics??
Has anyone had a psychology offer?
Reply 591
Original post by jessday1
Has anyone had a psychology offer?

I know some people have - I haven't yet. If you want to see who has or their conditions or anything head over to the psychology applicants 2016 thread (not university specific) as some people posting there have an offer! :smile:
Original post by em505
I know some people have - I haven't yet. If you want to see who has or their conditions or anything head over to the psychology applicants 2016 thread (not university specific) as some people posting there have an offer! :smile:

Okay fab thanks☺️ been waiting since Nov 6th so not feeling too hopeful but oh well, will check it out
Original post by 0123456543210
Congrats! What grades do you need? Because, on the website it says AAA-AAB, but I don't know anyone who got AAB.

Oh really? That's weird! I was offered AAB, maybe that's because those were my predicted grades? I'm surprised to hear not many people have been offered AAB, but I haven't really researched too much!
Original post by Steph_af
Oh really? That's weird! I was offered AAB, maybe that's because those were my predicted grades? I'm surprised to hear not many people have been offered AAB, but I haven't really researched too much!

You are lucky, mate!:smile:
Is that your firm? I am torn between Leeds, Exeter and Newcastle.
Medical Sciences applicant here! :smile:
Original post by 0123456543210
You are lucky, mate!:smile:
Is that your firm? I am torn between Leeds, Exeter and Newcastle.

Thank you, I'm very surprised though as I didn't think my application was that strong 😂
I'm also torn between Leeds and Exeter! I think I'm leaning more towards Leeds myself, but it's a hard choice!
Original post by ProthoMarie Swan
Medical Sciences applicant here! :smile:

Have you got an offer for the course yet? I'm also a medical science applicant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RSSM09
Have you got an offer for the course yet? I'm also a medical science applicant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did, got offered Medical Sciences instead of Med but you take what you get I guess lmao
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
Offer for History and IR wooo!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! May i ask what the offer is and how long ago you sent off your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending