The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter M127 Dual LLB with CUHK

Hi there! I applied to the Exeter M127 course back in November and I read somewhere that responses will come after the January 31st UCAS deadline with interviews taking place in February/March. Obviously we’re approaching the middle of February and I haven’t heard anything at all. Does anyone have an idea of the timeline for this?
Hi Ekt_0678, thanks for your interest in the course at the University of Exeter. It might be best to contact admissions directly as they will have the most up-to-date information for the admissions process and the expected timeline. You can contact them online via the enquiry form here, or alternatively you can ring them on 0300 555 60 60 (UK callers)* or +44 (0)1392 723044 (EU/International callers). Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'm happy to help as best as I can.

Kingsley
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Ekt_0678
Hi there! I applied to the Exeter M127 course back in November and I read somewhere that responses will come after the January 31st UCAS deadline with interviews taking place in February/March. Obviously we’re approaching the middle of February and I haven’t heard anything at all. Does anyone have an idea of the timeline for this?

Hi, I have also applied for the same course. I submitted my application in December and just received an interview opportunity today (scheduled for a few weeks' time). I was hoping to find some advice to prepare for it, but it seems that there isn't much information online. I hope this helps; I was a bit worried a few weeks prior as well. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by r4ndo
Hi, I have also applied for the same course. I submitted my application in December and just received an interview opportunity today (scheduled for a few weeks' time). I was hoping to find some advice to prepare for it, but it seems that there isn't much information online. I hope this helps; I was a bit worried a few weeks prior as well. :smile:
Hey, I’ve got mine tomorrow so hopefully it goes well hahah. In terms of advice, prep for the generic questions like ‘Why Law?’, ‘Why these universities’, ‘Why a Dual LLB’. And then it’s about thinking on your feet when/if it comes to it. Good luck when you have your interview!
Reply 4
Wishing you the best of luck! Appreciate your advice. Would you mind sharing more details post-interview?
Reply 5
Original post by r4ndo
Wishing you the best of luck! Appreciate your advice. Would you mind sharing more details post-interview?
I won’t say too much, but my advice to you? Read the news
Hi, has anyone recieved a decision for this course? Additionally, does anyone know how many students are accepted into the course? Many thanks
Reply 7
Original post by lostmaryfan
Hi, has anyone recieved a decision for this course? Additionally, does anyone know how many students are accepted into the course? Many thanks
Hey, I’m still waiting to hear back from them after my interview. If it’s like similar courses at other unis, it’ll be about 10 in the whole class. 5 from UCAS applications.
Reply 8

I got an offer! A*AA but because I got an A in EPQ they’ll guarantee my place if I’m under by one grade
Reply 9
Hey, I’m still waiting to hear back from them after my interview. If it’s like similar courses at other unis, it’ll be about 10 in the whole class. 5 from UCAS applications.

Wow, 5 quotas only but use up one UCAS choice???
If fail to be admitted to the dual degree, will the application be considered for the pure LLB at Exeter?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 10
Original post by jobb11
Wow, 5 quotas only but use up one UCAS choice???
If fail to be admitted to the dual degree, will the application be considered for the pure LLB at Exeter?

Hey I’m not sure whether there is a deference. I believe that if you don’t get it it’s just rejection because you’re still only applying for a specific UCAS course.

I think that’s part of the risk for applying to these though I did all three
Hi! Did anyone get another acceptance/rejection from this course? I did my interview in late February, and I haven't heard back since! my UCAS screen shows the status to be "You are attending an interview on [date]." Many thanks
Reply 12
Hi! Did anyone get another acceptance/rejection from this course? I did my interview in late February, and I haven't heard back since! my UCAS screen shows the status to be "You are attending an interview on [date]." Many thanks

Hey! Did you get anything? I know there was at least one offer sent out yesterday.
Hey! Did you get anything? I know there was at least one offer sent out yesterday.

Hi! No not yet! How do you know there was one sent yesterday? Many thanks

Hi! I received an unconditional offer on March 22
Reply 15
Hi! No not yet! How do you know there was one sent yesterday? Many thanks

I know someone else who just received theirs
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I received an unconditional offer on March 22

Unconditional?!
Unconditional?!

Yep! But because I’m part of the M23 IB cohort (retake), so I had already received my grades when applying.
hello how many places does this course offer ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending