The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Official Exeter Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ExeterStudentRep for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, A Levels in Further Maths, Maths and English Language. Studying a Bachelors in Data Science :-)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ExeterStudentRep for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

got an offer for modern languages next year!!
Hello! Got an offer for accounting and finance
Original post by Anonymous #1

is that the normal course or with study abroad/placement year? what predicted grades do you have?
Original post by Anonymous #2
is that the normal course or with study abroad/placement year? what predicted grades do you have?

It's a normal course 3 years and my predicted grades are aab maths accounting and business. I'm international just in case you wonder.
whatsup guys. i got an offer to study mathematics woo
It's a normal course 3 years and my predicted grades are aab maths accounting and business. I'm international just in case you wonder.

Hi just wondering how long did it take them to give you a offer after you applied. Thx
Reply 8
hi everyone! got an offer for history and archaeology with study abroad and im so excited :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ExeterStudentRep for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Anyone know of any group chats for undergrad 2024 offer holders? Want to try and meet people on my course :smile:
Reply 10
Anyone had business 2024 offer yet??
Original post by Sowers
Anyone had business 2024 offer yet??

No I’m still wanting on my offer
has anyone received a liberal arts offer yet?
Classical Studies offer just came in. ABB (contextual), predicted AAA.
(edited 3 months ago)

I just applied for the same course 2 days ago, how long did it take for an offer and what were your predicts?
Reply 15
Original post by Emily12344
got an offer for modern languages next year!!

I got an offer for english and modern languages!
Reply 16
Hey! got an offer back on the 12th of dec for an integrated masters in physics!
Reply 17
Original post by Emily12344
Anyone know of any group chats for undergrad 2024 offer holders? Want to try and meet people on my course :smile:

if you find any GC lmk I wanna try meet ppl too!
Original post by n.jasmine
hi everyone! got an offer for history and archaeology with study abroad and im so excited :smile:

Hi!! me too, Im doing the Bsc archaeological science :smile:)
(edited 3 months ago)
I got an offer December 15th for PPE :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending